Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Birthday Cards

Well guess what peeps I am back again today....need a birthday card for my son so I made 2 one for him and one for my son-in-law in Nov.
First off I totally C.A.S.E.'d the first one except for the verse found this on Pinterest and the original was made by Hansi over at Quilting with Paper.....the nice part of Hansi's post is that she has shared the measurements for the squares so goes together very easy.
The papers used on this card are CTMH's Timberline and the sentiment is from Stampendous, embellishments CTMH Triangle Durables.

The second is made slightly different as I added to circles to the front instead of one.

I used Noble Deer from SU on this one not sure about the birthday stamp papers are some scraps from The Paper Studio's I'd Rather Be Hunting paper pack....embellishments CTMH.

Hugs
Beth


Entering my cards into the following challenges.



9 comments:

Myrna said...

Both cards are lovely. Masculine cards are so hard but you rocked it with these two.
Myrna

cotnob said...

Gorgeous cards Beth, such a fabulous design and lovely rich colours.
Pauline
x

lisa808 said...

I have such trouble with masculine cards. Both of yours are fabulous!

*Vicki* said...

Such a clever idea to use the same sketch for both of your designs!! Really stunning colors and images on them both!! I especially love the deer and how you've put that together for a masculine feel! :) HUGS

Diane said...

Gorgeous masculine colors and designs Beth.

Hugs diane

Leslie Miller said...

Two great masculine cards! Love the papers. I've always kept Noble Deer just because it makes such good masculine cards. Beth, congratulations on your Power Poppy win!

Terry said...

Two fabulous masculine cards! Beth, I am sure the two guys just loved them! Love the design and papers! Happy Labor Day weekend! Hugs!

Diane said...

Gorgeous cards Beth, love the colors they make great masculine designs.

Hugs Diane

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Great cards! I love the mix of patterned papers. :)