Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2015

So Happy Together


Happy Sunday everyone hope you are having a wonderful week-end as for me been pretty good.....I have been scrapping again running a little late with last weeks challenge over at Lasting Memories our theme this month is Together and last weeks challenge was to do a double page layout ......well finally got mine done today glad the challenges are open all month.


 for my pages today I have used and old paper pack from CTMH called Claire I think it is from 2012 all embellishments are also from the same kit.

My sketch is from Ally Scraps from 2008....this is my granddaughter and her daughter at Livy's first trip to the zoo we had such fun that day.

After dinner will stop and visit all my followers been bad this week.

Hugs
Beth










9 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Lovely layout Beth. I like the butterfly and flower embellishments. The colour combination is so pretty.

Lori said...

This is such a fun layout. Looks like they were having a good time. I love the papers you used. I'm pretty sure I have that paper pack...I think you have inspired me to get it out and use it up! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories!

cotnob said...

A fabulous double page layout Beth, great photographs and lovely colours.
Pauline
x

*Vicki* said...

Beth this is such a gorgeous layout!! I really love the colors and the butterfly adds a nice touch to the photos...which are fabulous! :) HUGS

Terry said...

Lovely "Together" page, Beth. The photos are fun and adorable and the layout fantastic! Love it, GF!

crzymom said...

Another fun and lovely layout. Livy is so cute and I'm sure she loved the zoo.

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Great layout and photos. Love the holding hands one. Thanks for creating with us at Lasting Memories.

Beatrice Lawson said...

Sweet page for our double layout challenge! I love how many photos one can use when doing these, they are so much fun. Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories.

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful layout makes me think I should be getting my old CTMH paper out and scrappin with it too :) Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories
Tina
LMDT