Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Sisters

Good Saturday morning...back again today with another page to share over at Lasting Memories, finally caught up..... this week was a color challenge and they where yummy summer colors.


This page I am showcasing my granddaughters and Hannah's hair fits right in with the color challenge....I have used papers from CTMH not sure where I purchased the lacy looking paper but have been dying to use it for some time....used different stickers for the title and embellishments.

Okay that does for me today have a marvelous week-end.

Hugs
Beth

8 comments:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

BEE-u-tiful page, love those colors!

cotnob said...

A gorgeous layout Beth, such a lovely photograph - beautiful colours and details.
Pauline
x

Beth Norman said...

Beautifully done. I love the lacy paper. That blue hair is so cool!

*Vicki* said...

What a really fun layout!! The colors compliment the photo beautifully and I love he elegant frame work too!! :)

Terry said...

I love how you referenced your granddaughter's hair color to fit right into the color challenge! The photo is adorable and the layout fabulous. Love this much! Happy weekend, GF! Hugs!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Great use of the colors of the sketch. I love all the fancy borders and the pop of the butterflies. Beautiful page. Thanks for creating with us at Lasting Memories.

lisa808 said...

Blue and yellow look so pretty together. Beautiful, lacy paper. Fun hair!

Debbie said...

Haha! How fun that her hair matched!! Great LO!