Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

Shine

Good morning peeps back today with a post I am sharing over at Lasting Memories challenge 251 use 3 designer papers....I got my idea for this page over at Melissa Davies Blog Bee Divine Designs.


I had so much fun with this page the papers I used were some specialty papers from Stampin-Up that I have had for years.....as you may guess I am a hoarder...LOL....made to of my flowers and the leaves were cut using a Cut and Emboss die from Cuttlebug...made my own banners and stamped the word SHINE using some Autumn Leaves stamps....the little flowers between the banners where white and I colored them with a Spectrum Noir markers so they would match my page.

Hope you enjoy my post and now I am almost caught up with this month's challenges have another one to post tomorrow.

Hugs
Beth

8 comments:

Diane said...

Greetings Beth, what a lovely layout and what fun embellishments and design.

Hugs Diane

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Beth, such a beautiful image and wonderful banner and rosettes - a fabulous layout.
Pauline
x

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Love this and all the work you put into all your art!

Beth Norman said...

Okay, Beth, this has got to be my favourite layout of yours. It totally rocks. Love the banner and the collage of flowers.

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!! Absolutely precious in every way Beth! :) Love the gorgeous rosette flowers and your sweet banner to go along with the darling photo!! Stunning!!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Beautiful page. I love everything about it. The banner an the rosettes are adorable! Thanks for creating with us at Lasting Memories.

lisa808 said...

Love the banner and rosettes! btw, I'm still hoarding some of that paper too.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous page!! That is a sweet pic and you've showcased it perfectly!
Seeing all your LOs make me see that I need to get back to scrapping!
Hope you're doing well!