Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Girl with Basket and Mallards

Hello peeps I have been bad again and not posting summertime for me is usually pretty busy with my garden and now with Livy as her mom started a new job that she had worked very hard to get...but any how I am here today with this weeks card and last weeks design team card at I Brake For Stamps, hope you like them.

This first one is for this week and I used Girl with Basket....and Half Sheet 138B  and made a Latch Card, using the sentiment as the latch.

My image was colored with Prisma Colored pencils and Gamsol.....used Spellbinder Dies for the frames papers are from DCWV, and I added some Flower Soft to the flowers in the basket.


This is the card open.

This is last weeks card using Mallards image, Winter Tree, Stump from Trees 3 and Half Sheet 138B for the sentiment

on this card I used water color pencils and tried making a scene with the stamps and background...Corners are punched using a Stampin-Up Punch.

Next week will be my last post for I Brake For Stamps as I have decided to give it up.....I will probably get lazy again and not a lot of blogging.

Well that will do it for me right now.
Hugs
Beth

6 comments:

cotnob said...

Two fabulous cards Beth, the first one is so pretty and I love the beautiful scene on the second one.
Pauline
x

*Vicki* said...

Hello friend! :) These are both really stunning creations!! I do love the images you've used and your colors are awesome! Glad you are enjoying your Summer!! HUGS

Terry said...

Oh I had such a "Senior" moment looking at "girl" card #1 and trying to the mallards before scrolling down. So are you laughing, GF? Now that I have it all figured out, both cards are wonderful! I love the coloring on that pretty little girl and the added FS (which I forget about) for such a great 3-D effect. The sky for the mallards is awesome! Love them both! Hugs!

Beth Norman said...

Great cards, Beth. I love your girl image, so vintage feeling. She's adorable. Great masculine card too. I like how you watercoloured -- turned out great.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Yup, just like Terry...I'm lookin' at the title going girl w/basket n mallards....???????????????????, but I will NOT admit to a senior moment! blah! Love the cards Beth!

lisa808 said...

Beautiful coloring on both cards. Love the addition of the flower soft.