Pages

Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Berries, Blossom's and a Kerr Jar

Good morning peeps running a day late with my post yesterday was my birthday and was gone the entire day paid a visit to Monticello Thomas Jefferson's in Charlottesville Va....than ate at Michie Tavern which is such a unique place so the day was wonderful.

Today I have my design team card for I Brake For Stamps  and the stamp I used is simply called Kerr Jar for any of you who do not recognize the name Kerr is the name of a canning jar company which also makes the lids and rings for your canning.....any how I think this is my new favorite image from Della's store.


I have colored my image with Spectrum Noir markers added a little yellow Stickles in the middle of the flowers used a Spellbinder die cut frame to cut out the image......background paper is from K&Co, added ribbon down both sides of DP next added butterfly stickers....stamped out my sentiment and used Stampin-Up punch for that.

Guess that does for me today....speaking of berries I am off to make some blackberry jam.

Della at IBFS is having free delivery in the U.S. right now may want to go over there and check out her store...and don't forget to use my code SAVE10BETH for your 10% discount.
  
Would like to enter my card in the following challenges


Hugs
Beth

15 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Beth, your flowers are gorgeous!! Love the colors and your pretty borders too!! :) HUGS

Terry said...

What a pretty bouquet of flowers! Beth, your coloring is always perfection! Love the little added butterflies! Hugs!

cotnob said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday Beth, I'm so pleased that you had a wonderful day.
Your card is fabulous, such a beautiful image and the ribbon edges are so pretty.
Pauline
x

Margik said...

Fabulous card with lovely flowers. I also love the green border.
Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday. Mar x

Margik said...

Fabulous card with lovely flowers. I also love the green border.
Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday. Mar x

Linda Osterwise, DT said...

What a beautiful card, Beth. Your flowers are great. Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

Hugz,
Linda

Beth Norman said...

It sounds like you had an awesome birthday.

Your card is just lovely. The butterflies add a nice touch to your beautifully coloured flower arrangement.

froebelsternchen Susi said...

What a beautiful card Beth!
Thank you for joining us at TIOT's!
oxo
Susi

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out, good luck!!! Amy DT

zandra said...

Such a pretty card and love the coloring. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
Hugz, Z

Helene Siermans said...

Such a beautiful card. Great stamping!

Thank you for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge this week. Good luck!
Nick

Vicki Milyard said...

Love your coloring and the die cuts to add character to the card. Great!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crews die cut challenge.
Vicki DT

chanya13 said...

Fabulous card, thank you for joining us over on the Clear It Out Challenge blog this week. Agnieszka DT

crzymom said...

Love the coloring you did. Looks as though it is ready to sit on the table in your gazebo.

lisa808 said...

Sorry I haven't visited lately. Happy, happy (belated) birthday! Hope you had an enjoyable celebration. Beautiful coloring. I need to keep practicing with my SNs.