Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2015

The Little Things

Hello peeps hope your having a wonderful Sunday and great Father's Day with your families....so hot here still I spent time in the craft room again today doing this scrapbook page for Miss Olivia's album.....and for the last challenge this month over at Lasting Memories this weeks theme is The Little Things and nothing makes me happier then the Little things that are important to this little ladies life.

I love this picture of Livy it was taken in Maryland while visiting her other great grandmother the first part of June she was so cute and all dressed up until she got a hold of the water hose she had a blast with that hose spraying herself.

My papers are from DCWV's Blue Citrus, flowers K&Co, rub-on's Autumn Leaves....I also cut my circle out using the Cricut CTMH Artiste cartridge.....and I used a sketch from Sketch Savvy

See you Tues. for my Design Team post.
Hugs
Beth

9 comments:

Beth Norman said...

You really make beautiful layouts. I think you've got me to thinking that I should post some layouts. I like the cicle that is around Livy. She growing up so fast.

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous layout Beth, such beautiful photographs and pretty papers and details.
Pauline
x

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

What a cutie patootie she is. I love the use of a large picture and smaller ones. Also the circle around the larger pic really highlights it. Beautiful colors. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

Leslie Miller said...

Isn't she a little darling! Gosh, you've been busy with the scrapbook pages. It's such a worthwhile endeavor because these pages will be treasured by the family forever!

*Vicki* said...

AWE!! Such a very sweet layout!! Love the photos and the colors really bring them out too!! ;)

lisa808 said...

Olivia is Adorable! Love your L/O!

crzymom said...

Olivia is such a cutie pie. Love your adorable layout of her!

Renee said...

What a lovely moment to capture - spraying herself with the hose is adorable....Love the circle frame around the main picture! Thankyou for joining us at Lasting memories!!

Beatrice Lawson said...

Darling layout with a beautiful little girl and adorable embellishments! Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories!