Pages

Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Sunflowers

Good afternoon peeps here with my design team card for I Brake For Stamps....I had so much fun doing this card and designing my own back ground for it.

I don't have any Gelli plates and am not sure what they are but I think I made my own with this background.....used two different stencils on this using Ranger's Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans Distress inks next I took the Circle Pattern stamp from IBFS and stamped it with Faded Jeans and Mustard Seed also from Rangers......after I was happy with the way that looked I stamped my Large Sunflower Corner stamp with Memento's Black Noir ink pad next used light color Spectrum Noir markers to color the image lastly we have the stamped sentiment Nature, which seemed to fit this perfectly......this was then mounted on brown card stock and then added to a green card.

Don't forget to use my code for your 10% off your whole order over at IBFS.
SAVE10BETH

till next time
Hugs
Beth

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

14 comments:

Willeke said...

What a wonderful card !
Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
Hugs
Willeke
DT Through The Craft Room Door

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Beth, your background is fabulous - all the better as you enjoyed creating it, a gorgeous card.
Pauline
x

lisa808 said...

Wow--beautiful background!!!

Terry said...

Oh I love that background, Beth! I don't have a Gelli plate either and have thought about it, but then I see how things dry so quickly here in the desert. The inking and circle look amazing with those Sunflowers in the corner! I love this! Hugs! PS: My Internet is back!

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful card. It's nice to know you created your own gelli background. Those circles compliment your card. The corner flowers are lovely.

*Vicki* said...

I just LOVE sunflowers Beth and your card looks amazing!! LOVE that background with your pretty blended colors!! Fabulous job! HUGS

Sara Sherlock said...

Gorgeous! I love the background you've created. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
Sara
TTCRD DT
FP3 {My Blog}

Rebecca Billard said...

Wow I just love your background and the beautiful sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh your back ground is fabulous and I love those circles, I had to run over and check out the stamps...enabler! lol. Love this. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

crzymom said...

Lovely background to make a beautiful card. There is that yellow again. :)

Marcy said...

What a beautiful card and I love the pretty background too! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Great mind, great idea! Love the background you created.

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome background beautiful sentiment and a gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at CIOT for the ATG challenge.

Karen D. said...

pretty card..nice bkg.