Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

Power Poppy Pencil Me In.

Hey peeps, today I have a card for the Power Poppy Challenge for June which is Pencil Me In and what that means you have to use colored pencils no markers so I pulled out my Prisma Pencils and odorless mineral oil and got to coloring.....actually I am getting in right under the wire as the challenge closes in little over a day.


for my card I used the Camellias Digital Stamp Set love camellias have a beautiful bush of my own as you can see did some lavenders and pinks also added a little bit of stickles....used a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder for background trellis Tim Holtz used spellbinders dies for sentiment.

Well that will do it for me today be back tomorrow with my design team card.

Hugs
Beth

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! This is really amazing Beth!! LOVE the colors and the really amazing sparkle on your flowers!! GORGEOUS!!! :)

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Beth, such gorgeous camellias and your trellis is perfect.
Pauline
x

lisa808 said...

Pretty card and colors. Good luck in the challenge.

CherylQuilts said...

Beautiful, Beth! I love the colors you've used and your wonderful fussy cutting (something I love to do myself). Beautifully done! Hugs!

Beth Norman said...

A gorgeous card. Your colouring skills are A1 girlfriend.

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card Beth! Love the 'trellis in the background.