Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Hannah Bean

Hello peeps off to the movies with the grand kids tomorrow going to see Jurasstic World in 3-D so got my page I wanted to scrap done this evening after making pickled beets put up 6 quarts and 3 pints today.

Here is my page this one is of our Hannah who is one of a kind and a little odd sometimes but love her to death honor roll student every year......she got new glasses a couple of weeks ago and this is a picture of her after getting them.


I used this sketch from Sketches In Thyme and will be entering my page in this weeks challenge.


My papers are from Paper Paisley Indigo Bleu , title from Tattered Angels - Heidi Swapp Exclusive Title Set Simple Sayings that I misted with a Calico color, the corners are covered with chalk board paper that have been embossed sanded and stained......add some denim tape brads, twine and these cute little hot air balloons, lastly I took an old stamp from Just Rite that says giggle all around the picture and the title section....oh I also stitched down each side of the page.....and my sewing is really not that crooked it is my picture taking and trying to get the page straight.

Guess that will do it for me this evening not sure I will be back before Tues. if not have a great week-end.

Hugs
Beth

12 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous layout Beth, great colours and design. Our family is going to see Jurassic World at the cinema tonight, even my Mum is coming - we will be able to compare notes!
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

*Vicki* said...

Such a stunning layout here Beth!! LOVE the hot air balloons with the pops of yellow over the grays!! Brilliantly done my friend!! HUGS :)

lisa808 said...

Lovely photo and page.

Lori said...

Beautiful layout and great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme!

Brenda said...

Great page and take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us ta Sketches In Thyme!

SomethingAboutMarie said...

Wonderful page!!! great picture!!! Thank you for joining us @Sketches In Thyme!

Rumtruffle said...

Super layout Beth.
Thanks for taking the time to join us at Sketches in Thyme.
~Helen~

createlivelaughlove said...

Beautiful layout, you title is perfect! Thanks for playing along at SIT!

crzymom said...

Lovely layout of Hannah!

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Cute layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme!!

Stacy H-W said...

Nice job on this layout! Hope you enjoyed the movie! Thanks for joining in at Sketches in Thyme!

SavannaLea said...

Fabulous layout!! thanks for playing along at Sketches in Thyme!!