Pages

Friday, June 05, 2015

Faith

Good morning hope everybody is having a fabulous Friday.....I have another scrapbook page today......this page is of my grandmother and my granddaughter Hannah who is now 15 and my grandmother has been gone since 2003 and I really do miss her, I am posting this to the Lasting Memories Challenge this week which is all about Faith and nobody I know had more faith then this beautiful woman.

I went Shabby Chic with this as I also want to enter it in this weeks challenge over at Country View Challenge which is Shabby Chic this week....I used papers from a K&CO collections leaves flowers and butterflies were all cut from Cricuts CTMH Artiste Cartridge I stenciled the title which is from Prima and used a few border punches, hope it doesn't look to messy or to over done.
Thanks for looking and will be back next week going to a art festival tomorrow with some friends.
Hugs
Beth 

11 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow Beth, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!! What a precious memory page and photo too!! Hope you enjoy your weekend! HUGS

cotnob said...

A beautiful layout Beth, such a wonderful way to record your memories - a lovely Shabby Chic design.
Pauline
x

Beth Norman said...

Definitely not overdone and messy. I love all those flowers and leaves. You did a great job!

Astrid Maclean said...

Beautiful project, - it has such a wonderful shabby chic feel to it! Thanks so much for adding it to our challenge at Countryview Crafts!

Brenda Brown said...

Such a lovely layout for your gorgeous photo Beth, thanks for sharing it at Country View Crafts and thanks also for leaving a lovely comment on my blog.
Hugs Brenda xxx

crzymom said...

Such a lovely layout to showcase this picture of your grandmother and granddaughter. Love all the paper flowers too.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Beautiful page. I'm sure she is looking down..sending love to everyone.

lisa808 said...

Sweet and precious page and memory,

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful layout Beth :) So many small details to it :) Thanks for playing along with us over at Lasting Memories
Tina LMDT

Lori said...

This is a gorgeous layout! Love those flowers! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

Renee said...

Wow this has turned out so beautiful... You have done so well in shabby chic (I always struggle with this style)!! Thankyou for joining us at Lasting memories