Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Cute Little Birthday Elephant

Good morning peeps.....got a very cute and simple card for you today.....I love this darling image called Cute Elephant from I Brake for Stamps and this embossing folder from Darice called Happy Birthday makes up a lovely card. 


Now tell me doesn't that sweet image just make you smile.....I colored her with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers....then fussy cut out my image popped it up on front of card......punched out 3 balloons that I doodled on and drew on my own strings plain and simple the embossing folder takes care of the sentiment and little Miss Elephant is the center of attention.

Guess that covers it for me today don't forget to use my code when shopping at IBFS and if you have been looking for Bister's Della carries them and you can also receive 10% off of them just add 
SAVE10BETH when ordering.

Would like to enter my card in these challenges:

Hugs
Beth

13 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Beth, such a sweet elephant - he certainly made me smile and lovely embossed background.
Pauline
x

*Vicki* said...

So sweet!! What a happy, fun and colorful elephant!! Love this CAS design! :)

Terry said...

Oh I love how that sweet little elephant just pops! Great coloring and the balloons are so festive! Wonderful birthday card, GF! Hugs!

Mervi said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts "stamp" Challenge,
good luck;-))m

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

Sharon said...

Super cute card, love the embossing. Thanks for sharing with us at Wags N Whiskers xxxx

Diane said...

Oh my this is just too cute.

Hugs Diane

craftybunny said...

This is just so cute.Jut love that embossed background.It really makes that sweet elephant stand out.Super work.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

lisa808 said...

Love the double embossed look. Adorable image and great coloring.

crzymom said...

I really love the embossing. The elephant is darling.

Naz Smith said...

Super fun project honey. Thank you so much for joining us at Kitty Bee designs.
http://alohafridaychallenges.blogspot.com.au/
Naz xxx

cebelica said...

Oh yes, that sweet elephant did make me smils. It's great how it stands out from all white background. You totally rocked this CAS card.
Hugs! xx

Tammy Cochrane said...

ADORABLE!! Love your CAS design :)

Thanks for joining us at LTSCB. Best of luck with your entry!

Tammy DT