Pages

Monday, June 08, 2015

Color Burst

Happy Monday peeps......hope everyone had a great week-end......today I have a card using the Kerr Jar stamp from I Brake For Stamps and a new product for me at least called Color Burst and it is put out by Ken Oliver....this product is just a simple little powdered pigments that when spritzed with water just comes alive on the paper such beautiful vibrant colors.


After I achieved the look I wanted I sprayed my background with a little Tattered Angels Granite and colored in my image using Spectrum Noir Markers.

Well that is it for me today be back tomorrow with my design team card.

Hugs
Beth

8 comments:

Diane said...

Morning Beth, wow what a gorgeous stamp and great colors.

Hugs diane

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card Beth! Color Burst is a new product for me. I'll have to go check it out.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, this is so pretty! Love the image and I love how you did the background! Really nice, Beth!

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Beth, such a gorgeous background and lovely flowers - I've not heard about Colour Burst - it looks fabulous.
Pauline
x

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Wow, that works out perfect. Hope you enjoy the color bursts.

Beth Norman said...

Very pretty. I love that burst of colour.

*Vicki* said...

Stunningly beautiful colors on this Beth!! Really fabulous design! :)

lisa808 said...

Pretty 'color burst' card!