Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Black, White, and Pink

Good Morning peeps.....hope you are staying cool and dry we have had some crazy weather here in the states....almost 100 here all week and heavy rains other places.

So today I have a card I hope brightens your day I used a sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and the color challenge from Sweet Stampin which is Black,White, and one other Color this was really so much fun to do.

This is my design team card for this week my stamp is from 
I Brake For Stamps and is called California Poppy I just love Poppies and I think this one is a real beauty....I made a 5X7 card as this Poppy image is rather large....stamped image using Memento Tuxedo Black ink....colored just the flower part with Spectrum Noir Markers then got out some DCWV cardstock for the circle that was die cut using a Sizzix Framelit, added a strip of Washi Tape , rubon was from Kaiser Craft added some beads and a sticker.
 Well that will do it for me today hope you have enjoyed my post and as always if you like my stamp please go to IBFS and when ordering use my code SAVE10BETH for your 10% off entire order.
Hugs
Beth

Would also like to enter my card in the following challenges

10 comments:

Wendy L said...

This is fab, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

*Vicki* said...

Really gorgeous creation Beth!! Love the pop of pink for the flower and your layout design! :) HUGS

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Beth, such a pretty image - it looks fabulous against the black and white design - a wonderful card.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Beautiful card Beth thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week hugs Sue xx

Tina Goodwin said...

Very pretty. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs,
Tina
TTCRD DT
Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

brenda said...

A gorgeous floral inspired creation Beth and as Poppies are my all time fav flowers it ticks all my boxes, plus it's perfect for our theme.

Many thanks for joining our Flower Power theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Chris said...

Gorgeous card, the pink flower is stunning against the elegant black and white design. Thanks for joining us art Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Beth Norman said...

Wow, your poppy really pops. Love the whole design layout. The sentiment is nice too.

lisa808 said...

Pretty pink against the black/white.

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card Beth! The black and white is perfect with the pink.