Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2015

We Are Family

Hello peeps back again today with another layout this time I have 3 of our 5 generations my daughter, granddaughter and myself.....Granddaughter was doing selfies on Sat. when we celebrated Mothers Day....that is the reason for the crazy one of she and I.


I used another sketch from Sketches In Thyme this is week one and sketch 147 for the month of May.....the papers are all from CTMH and is the Jubilee collection the title was cut out with my Cricut and it was a Phrases cartridge.....circles cut using Sizzix Framelits....hope you enjoy as much as I enjoyed doing it.

Also would like to add this to Lasting Memories Gratitude challenge as I am so thankful for these two beautiful ladies.....they make me feel so loved and keep me young.

Hugs
Beth

19 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous layout Beth, how lovely to have so many generations together.
Pauline
x

Beth Norman said...

A lovely layout. It's nice to see you continue to scrapbook. I am so behind.

Leslie Miller said...

Isn't this fun! I used to do so much scrapbooking, but ran out of room to keep the albums. I mean I did a LOT! Your selfies are fabulous!

Michele said...

Yay! A double whammy with both challenges. :) Great sunburst style with the fun play on words! Love this!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme and Lasting Memories!!

Terry said...

Anyone can take a serious picture! Love that! Two fabulous photos and one great layout! Well I know you had a great Mother's Day! Hugs!

*Vicki* said...

I just love this Beth!! Those are such fun photos and your layout really reflects the happiness within them!! You really make me want to get some of my scrapbooking done! :)

Darcy said...

Love the relationship these pics capture! Thank you for sharing with us at Sketches in Thyme!

lisa808 said...

Fabulous L/O (and so sweet having three generations).

Eli said...

Too nice picks. Really a beautiful page! Thanks for sharing at Sketches in Thyme. Eli

cebelica said...

I love the pictures you used on this layout - they are so fun! Awesome page! Hugs! xx

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute fun layout :) Thanks for playing along with us over at Lasting Memories
Tina LMDT

createlivelaughlove said...

What fun photos, and great memories! Thanks for playing along at SIT!!

Claire R said...

fabulous layout for a fabulous memory of the generations. thanks for playing along at lasting memories. Claire, LMDT

Leslie said...

What a super fun layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme

sitscrapandrelax said...

So cute! Great memories for sure! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in thyme!

Brenda said...

What a fun page and great take on the sketch! Thank you for linking up with Sketches In Thyme!

Shawn said...

LOVE those crazy faces!!! LOL! Nice job! Thanks for playing at Sketches in Thyme!

SomethingAboutMarie said...

Fun page!!! I love it!!! Thank you for joining us @Sketches In Thyme!

Stacy H-W said...

What a fun layout! Love the 3 generations on here! Thanks for playing at Sketches in Thyme!