Pages

Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Silhouettes and Butterflies

Good afternoon peeps, back again today with my design team card for I Brake For Stamps....again using something I have had for awhile but don't use......stencils......this particular one is from Heidi Swapps and is a honeycomb design.


Okay now for the details on my card.....first off I started with white card stock and moving my stencil around I sponged Faded Jeans, Broken China and Weathered Wood Distress Inks for the background...next I stamped the Gazebo from the I Love Silhouettes half sheet with Memento Black Noir ink,  the Butterfly image and verse from the Botanical Half Sheet added some bling to give it a little piazza then added that layer to some blue card stock and combined them all on to kraft.

So that about does it for today hope you enjoy my card and can use the info.

Remember any order you place at I Brake For Stamps is eligible for a 10% discount when you use my code.
SAVE10BETH.

Hugs
Beth

Would like to enter my card in the following challenges.

18 comments:

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Beth, such a lovely honeycomb background and beautiful silhouette images - a wonderful scene.
Pauline
x

*Vicki* said...

Beth this is such a stunning scene!! Love the blues for your stenciled background along with your silhouette images!! ;)

Katy McGloin said...

Love the honeycomb stenciling for your background. It gives a richness to the silhouettes. Thanks for including Retro Rubber in your stamping fun this week!

Beth Norman said...

Love your honeycomb background. It turned out beautifully. The bling you added adds a nice touch too. Great stamps.

cebelica said...

I love stencils, but as you I don't use them very often. Not sure why, as I love what you can do with them. The background you created with your stencil is fab and so is the scene you made. I love those butterflies and the bling.
Hugs! xx

Helene Siermans said...

You have made a gorgeous background! I love silhouette stamps and these ones are so pretty!

Thank you for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamp Challenge - AG this week. Good luck and hope to see you back again soon.
Nick

Joyce N. said...

Beautiful Card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
EnjoyScrappin2 {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Bonnie Taylor said...

Lovely card! The background is fabulous. Thank you for joining our challenge at Craft Your Passion!
~ Bonnie (DT)

Myrna said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Such an elegant card. Love it.
Myrna

Christine Traversa said...

Love the detail, thanks for doing the RR challenge!

Neva Cole said...

Love the way you used your stencil with various inks. Thank you for playing along at RRBC!

Debbie Mageed said...

Pretty card! I really love the soft background!! Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber this week!

Jane Knudsen said...

Beautiful! The honeycomb background is superb! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber!!

Shirley said...

Drooling here GF!! I love how you did the BG and the images your chose and the whole card! Fantastic!!

Terry said...

Beth, that honeycomb stenciled background is gorgeous with the silhouettes! Love the softness and the added bling! Happy Mother's Day, GF! Hugs!

lisa808 said...

Fab card--pretty stenciled background!

Happy Mother's Day!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh what a fabulous scene, I love it! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Diane said...

Love this design Beth.




Hugs diane