Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

One Layer Panel Card

Good morning Peeps, back again to day with a card I did following a tutorial by my good friend Beth Norman over at Design Junkies..... love Beth's tutorials as they are always so easy to follow you can find lots of them on her blog Sunflowers and Dragonflies......hope you pay her a visit.


Now for some deet's on my card started out with white card stock inked it up with Rangers Distress Ink in the following colors Wild Honey, Fired Bricks, Tumbled Glass and the grid marks are done with Faded Jeans....next I stamped the images from Stampin- Up's Noble Deer set (one of my favorites by the way) layered the panel on some black card stock added black and white bakers twine from Darice.....die cut a little tag and stamped that with enjoy added it all to a Kraft Card.

Now I would like to enter this into the following Challenges
Cardz For Guys-Make Your Mark
Fresh Brewed Challenge-Ribbon or Twine
Word Art Wednesday-Always Anything Goes.
Party Time Tuesday-Anything Goes

Hugs
Beth

11 comments:

cotnob said...

This is stunning Beth, such a brilliant design and stamps and beautiful colours - a fabulous card.
Pauline
x

andree said...

Such a fab card design, so clever and such pretty colours. Thank you so much for playing this time at Party Time Tuesdays, good luck and hope to see you
again soon. Andree (DT)

Cazro said...

Brilliant technique, thanks for the link. Love your stamps and colour choice, it has made a wonderful male card. So pleased you shared with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

Julie B said...

Great idea to frame the central image like this.
Thanks for making your mark at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Beth Norman said...

Wow, this really turned out great my friend. This gives me some ideas to use my Stampscapes stamps for a couple of men's birthdays coming up. Thanks for the inspiration, and thank you for linking me up.

Terry said...

I so need to pull out my TJ newsletters and organize the ones I never even opened! Isn't that sad? Beth this is a total stunner! I love the effect you created and the stamping is fabulous! Love this much! Hugs!

Charity Chamberlain said...

Wow Beth, this is gorgeous! So very unique and the colors are perfect together! I love it! Such a blessing having you join us this week! Thank you so much! Have a beautiful day! Charity - DT Member Word Art Wednesday

JayBe said...

Ooo, it's ages since I've seen this technique and you did a fantastic job, Beth. Just perfect for our 'Make your Mark' challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz - thanx for sharing.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

*Vicki* said...

HI Beth! Wow!! This card is really awesome with the colorful design and masculine image!! I remember this technique, but never tried it! Thanks for the reminder! :)

lisa808 said...

Great scene, design, and technique.

Linda said...

How gorgeous!