Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Me and my Poppy.

Happy Sunday peeps, hope you are all having a lovely day and for my U.S. friends a safe long week-end as we honor our military.

Today I have another scrapbook page I created today using week 3's sketch for this month over at Sketches in Thyme and would also like to enter it into Lasting Memories week 4 challenge, anything goes following this month's theme and for my theme I choose Strength as my husband is certainly the strength of our family.


This photo was taken yesterday with my husband and our 2 1/2 year old great-granddaughter on his backhoe she really thought she was big stuff and of course just the fact she wanted to get on it melted her Poppy's heart......I used DCWV Blue Citrus.....title stamp is CTMH  and I just love that wooden frog and mason jar.....and this little sweetie likes ladybugs so had to add a few of them.

Looks like I am stuck on yellow as my last few project have had yellow somewhere on them.

Hugs
Beth

22 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful layout :) That sure is the good stuff we too enjoy have the grands and great grands riding around with us on our tractors. Such a beautiful blessing she is.
Thanks for playing along with us over at Lasting Memories.
Tina DT

Diane said...

Darling layout Beth and loved the picture and all the fun details.

Hugs Diane

Beth Norman said...

Love the layout. I can tell you're a close family and that's so nice.

Renee said...

What cute little ladybugs! Yellow is so addictive, last time I touched it every project had yellow until it ran out.... Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!!

createlivelaughlove said...

Such a sweet layout! I love the ladybugs and the mason jar! Too Cute! Thanks for playing along at SIT!

cotnob said...

A fabulous layout Beth, such a lovely photograph and pretty papers.
Pauline
x

*Vicki* said...

AWE!! This is so sweet and such precious memories to keep! :) Love the trail of lady bugs!! HUGS

Leslie said...

very nice layout, and that little frog is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme

Rumtruffle said...

Beth this is beautiful, great details.
Thank for taking the time to join us at Sketches in Thyme
~Helen~

sitscrapandrelax said...

Very pretty! I just love the twine and lady bugs at the top. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

cebelica said...

Such a pretty layout Beth! I just love all those ladybugs on the page - too cute!
Hugs! xx

lisa808 said...

Fun page (and memory!).

Terry said...

What a wonderful photo and pretty darn wonderful layout!!! I can't believe she is already 2 1/2!!! Oh the froggy is fabulous, GF! Hugs!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Oh what fun, beautiful page, awesome photo!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Nothing better than time with grandkids. Love the picture and the layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories.

Shawn said...

Very fun layout! Love the colors! Thanks for playing at Sketches in Thyme!

SomethingAboutMarie said...

I love your page, so cute!!!!! Love the colors, the picture & the details!!! Thank you for joining us @Sketches In Thyme!

Michele said...

Oh Beth.. this is great.. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme and Lasting Memories.

Stacy H-W said...

WOW! Such a nice way to showcase your hubby and the grand baby. I love the lady bugs and all that happy yellow! Thanks for playing along at Sketches in Thyme!

Beatrice Lawson said...

Sweet page and great picture - love everything, the jar and sweet bug trails, the cute title, the frog... What a fun layout! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

crzymom said...

Love this sweet page of your great-grand & her poppy. She is such a cutie.

Darcy said...

That is such special quality time together! Thank you for sharing with us at Sketches in Thyme!