Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Giraffe's

Hello peeps, back today with my design team card for I Brake For Stamps...... my card this week is definitely CAS I used a Darice Embossing folder called Leafy Tree Trunk to start my initial layer.


Next I stamped the Giraffe image from IBFS  Half Sheet 138B with Rangers Wild Honey Distress Ink....next I started coloring in my tree with more distress inks.....added some twine with a cute little sticker.

Don't forget to use my code when shopping at I Brake For Stamps....SAVE10BETH......

Hugs
Beth


Would like to enter this in the following challenges
Cardz 4 Guys-World Wildlife
Through The Craft Room Door- Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin Challenge-Clean and Simple

14 comments:

Cazro said...

A wonderful combination of an embossing folder and stamps. I love the scene you have created and coloured so well. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guys. Caz

*Vicki* said...

Such a lovely scene here Beth!! Really love the giraffe images!! :) TFS!! HUGS

lisa808 said...

Love the dimension created with the embossing folder.

Terry said...

Beth, I so love this card and the adorable giraffes! Great idea to place them under the embossed tree, such a natural feel! Hugs!

Beth Norman said...

Love it. The tree is really nice popping out. The giraffes are gorgeous. I love giraffes.

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Beth, such a wonderful scene and gorgeous Giraffe image.
Pauline
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, this is such a beautiful image. Love the CAS design. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Sweet Stampin' Crew for our 'CAS' challenge. We're so glad you did. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

Diane said...

Oh Beth love the embossing folder and stamp design, what fabulous colors.

Hugs Diane

cebelica said...

What a great use if that embossing folder I love the giraffes too. Very beautiful card!
hugs! xx

Kimbo said...

Love how you've coloured this/ A super combination of stamping and embossing

Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week and hope to see you again soon x

Andrea W said...

The giraffe stamp fit perfectly with the embossing folder. Very cool! So glad you shared your creation at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen said...

Great card - love the way you've coloured the embossing and used it as part of your scene.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x

Zora said...


What a cute card.Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at TTCRD this week and hope to se you again in our next challenge// Zora DT

crzymom said...

Love this card Beth! Love the texture without getting the card too thick.