Pages

Monday, May 04, 2015

Gelato's and Stencil's

Good morning peeps, as I said in my last post  I have been experimenting with different medium's today I have used Gelato's and have tried the resist emboss technique with them.


After stamping my images from I Brake For Stamps I heat embossed them with white embossing powder added 3 different colors of the Gelato's, then I added a little bit of stenciling using my finger to blend in the colors, thought it was quite interesting once I finished.

Okay this is a list of the stamps used....first off one of my favorites Floral Silhouette Bouquet , next the butterflies from Botanical half sheet and lastly the sentiment is from Half Sheet 138B....my Gelatos are the Tropical Mix and Match Colors added a little bling and some distressing.

Hope you enjoy it will be back tomorrow with my regular Tues. posting.
Hugs
Beth

Fashionable Stamping Challenge-Wings
Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes Challenge
Frilly and Funkie- Stencil Mania

12 comments:

Myrna said...

So very pretty and I love the colors.
Myrna

Shirley Chillman said...

Love Gelatos and the white embossing looks great. Very pretty make.

Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

I love your use of those little buggers. I keep trying them, but they dont cooperate. Lol. Shall try this tech

Buttons said...

This looks gorgeous Beth! Love the resist and stencilling combination with those gelatos. Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Beth, your background is beautiful and your embossed image is really pretty.
Pauline
x

*Vicki* said...

WOW Beth, this is really stunning!! Love the blended colors in your background! ;)

Beth Norman said...

Great technique. It turned out so well. I have that same flower, and isn't it pretty in white.

cebelica said...

So beautiful - I love the rainbow effect! And not to mention those butterflies. He he. :P I keep saying I will tr gelatos, but I haven't seen them in the store yet, so I haven't tried them yet. Will probably have to look for them online.
amazing card!
hugs! xx

Dots Dabbles said...

Hi Beth. This looks like you have had a whole heap of inky fun!!! With a great result!
Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Dot x

Mrs.B said...

This looks gorgeous, love the colours with the white embossing.
Haven't tried Gelatos - you might be persuading me.
Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
Avril

Shirley said...

You really have mixed media BG with the perfect images down pat!! Your colors and card are beautiful!!!

lisa808 said...

I've never tried Gelatos. Great card!