Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

Dancing With Daffodils

Happy Friday my friends ....today I have a card made with some digital stamps from Power Poppy the main image is called Dancing with Daffodils and the sentiment is from the Camilla's set you can also get these in rubber stamps....I just love Marcella's images they are so pretty and easy to work with.

I received some new Spectrum's the other day so had some gorgeous colors to work with some of my flowers are paper pieced as the theme for this months  Power Poppy Spark and Shine Challenge is  Cut it Out.....so I cut it out the largest daffodil,  couple of small flowers, some leaves and Mr. Snail....my frame is spellbinders and card stock DCWV and Stampin-Up


This is a close-up to show my popped images....of course I had to add a little bling and ribbon.

That's it for me today hope you enjoy my card and this gorgeous image...have a great week-end.
Hugs
Beth

Would also like to enter these challenges.




13 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Very pretty. I hear a lot of people using the Spectrum's these days. How do they work in comparison to Copics? You coloured your image very well, and I love the blue die on top of the yellow. It really pops.

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Beth!
love all these pretty spring colors and the intricate die cut frame!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm going to try to start posting again. My crafting has gone in so many different directions lately, I'm not sure what I'm going to share. :)

I see you've been scrapping along with your cardmaking, great layouts!! Very cool altered canvas too. It's wonderful that we can let our creativity take over at times...love seeing what turns out!!
hugs & blessings, Maria

CherylQuilts said...

Beth, what a beautiful card, and the dimension you've achieved with the fussy cutting is particularly wonderful with this image! I just love the flowers popped, and the snail is really cute!! Hugs!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Oh that is a neon daffodil... wonderful vibrant colors, very pretty! Thanks for playing in our Cut it Out challenge this month!

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Beth, such a beautiful image and lovely colours - a fabulous card.
Pauline
x

cass said...

Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet this week for our 1st full month challenge "April Showers bring May flowers" Challenge

Linda said...

Absolutely stunning!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow this image is stunning and you've done a stunning job getting it colored Beth!! Love this amazing design! :)

cebelica said...

I couldn't agree with the sentiment more - lire really IS better with friends! This is a very special and beautiful card. I LOVE it!
Hugs! xx

lisa808 said...

Pretty card/image and superb coloring.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Pretty, Beth! What a thrill it is to see your card in our Power Poppy challenge! Way to go!

Sandi said...

Thanks for playing in our "Flower Image" Challenge #110!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card! I love the layers and coloring you did.