Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Dancing Frogs

Good Wednesday morning my friends hope you are all having a great week.....I am running a day behind with my design team card over at I Brake For Stamps been a crazy busy couple of days and didn't get it done till this morning.


Now tell me doesn't this cute little fellow put a smile on your face and wants to make you get up and dance ....... this is the Dancing Frog and if you like it just hop on over to IBFS and make you a purchase and while you are at it Della has a 50% sale going on some of her stamp sheets.

Okay for some of the deet's for my card first off I used the sketch from Sketch File Blog -May extravaganza next I decided to play along with Card 4 Guyz again this week and they wanted checks or gingham....oh by the way my card from last week was picked for the top three over there.

My frog is colored with Spectrum Noirs frame cut out with Sizzix Framelits, circles with framelits and Stampin-Up punches added a sticker to the brown one other 2 embossed with Swiss Dot folder, border at bottom was done with a new Martha Stewart punch that I just got DP is an old stack from DCWV think maybe one of their first.

Well I think that covers it for me today hope to have another scrapbook layout done begfore the end of the week.
Hugs
Beth
Also entering my card in these challenges.

Tuesday Throwdown-  #246 Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door-anything goes

15 comments:

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! This card make me smile!! Such a fun design and fun image!! Love the square patterned background! :) Thanks for sharing! HUGS

Cazro said...

A super card, loving how you have combined our challenge with another. A perfect combination. A super frog, so well coloured. Thanks for playing along again at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

Gerrie Johnnic said...

What a hoot! I'm dancin' in the kitchen, just don't have that many clothes on!!! All kidding aside, you did up a fabby card here GF! xx

Diane said...

Super cute Beth I am still laughing. Love the frog and fun papers and trim.

Hugs Diane

Brenda said...

LOVE THIS! What an adorable, clever take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sketch File!

Terry said...

I could have danced all night, but then reality hit! Love your dancing froggy for sure, GF! Too cool! Hugs!

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Beth, such a fun image and great colours - it certainly put a smile on my face!
Pauline
x

Beth Norman said...

Dancing in the disco era with the hand up in the air--LOL. So cute. I really love your blue background.

Kathy said...

I love the layered circles element for the detail by the big circle - such a great way to use the LO.
Thank you for using the May Sketch from The Sketch File to make this great card

Julie B said...

The sentiment certainly made me smile and was even broader when I saw the image!
Thanks for joining us again at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Joyce N. said...

This is Awesome!! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
EnjoyScrappin2 {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun is this! Wahoo- love this image- and it sure make me smile too. Love the background you made. Thanks so much for joining the Tuesday Throwdown AG challenge!

Kimbo said...

He certainly does make you smile

Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week x

lisa808 said...

What a cute and fun image!

crzymom said...

Fun card Beth! Love the repeating circles on this one.