Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Love Peacocks

Hello peeps I know still been missing but since that accident just don't have enough time in a day for all the paper work...husband going back and forth to Drs. with a hurting wrist to find out what is causing the pain....as of today they are saying it is sprained.....but....

I do have a card to share with you today, pretty simply done as all I did was take markers scribbled on acrylic block spritzed with water and laid my card on top to get some color under my peacock...main image stamped with black ink.


Okay now for the details the stamps used are from I Brake For Stamps and are Small Peacock and Botanical Half Sheet for the sentiment papers are DCWV Garden Party.......now for the sketch I grabbed that over at Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #264 the color scheme is for the challenge at Sunday Stamps and lastly am playing bingo over at Allsorts Challenge Blog Gems, Flowers, and Stitching......so I guess that will do it for me this week hope everyone has a good one and will see you next week.

Don't forget to use my code when you shop at I Brake For Stamps so you can get your 10 % discount on your complete order.
SAVE10BETH

14 comments:

Terry said...

I do believe I have that stamp in large and small! LOL! Very cool effect with the marker colors for the Peacock! Love all the layers, Beth! Hugs!

Beth Norman said...

I love your technique you used to colour your peacock. Lovely card.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Beth, you have created a lovely background for your fabulous image and the colours are so pretty.
I'm sorry to hear that your husband is still suffering the effects of the accident - I hope you are OK.
Take care,
Pauline
x

*Vicki* said...

The technique on your design is really cool Beth!! I love the color combo and how you've incorporated that into your layout as well!! Looks stunning! ;)

susiestacey said...

Lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Bingo' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Connie Paxman said...

beth have not been to your blog in a while...love the stamps from "I Brake for Stamps"...This card is so streamlined with the perfect paper and stamps..
What accident are you talking about...

Helene E said...

wonderful project! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

Lisa said...

Lovely job with the colors! I love the clear block technique and you did a great job with it on this card.

Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

lisa808 said...

Neat technique. Hope your husband feels better.

Shirley said...

What a clever design with your tags and DP for BGs. I love how you did the BG for behind your main image. Beautiful as always, GF!!

Claire Broadwater said...

Beth, this is just beautiful! The technique is so fun and looks fabulous on your card! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps! XX

crzymom said...

Another pretty card Beth. Love the banner tags in the background.

Leena Girsa said...

So very pretty! Great use of the challenge colours! Thanks for playing along at Sunday Stamps!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Very pretty. Love the layout n colors u used.