Pages

Friday, April 03, 2015

Happy Easter

Good evening my peeps just want to pop in and say sorry have not been around Charlie and I were involved in an accident a week ago yesterday and today is the first time I have not grabbed the Aleve bottle as soon as my feet have hit the floor in the morning.....neither of us were seriously hurt just battered and bruised I had badly bruised ribs on my left side initially the Dr. thought I had 3 broke ribs....thanks to the dear Lord that was not the case.

I did get my design team card made and am finally going to share it with all of you.....as you know on Tuesday my stamps are always from I Brake For Stamps and this week I used 2 different ones.

For my card today I have used the Flourish from Half Sheet 129B Remember When and Baby Chickadee my background for my image is a failed sample of the Bokeh Technique but thought it was interesting so used it anyhow.......image is colored with Copics....Flourished stamped using Taken with Teal.....sentiment is a sticker from Serendipity stamps.....and my designer papers are DCWV....add some ribbon and a couple of 3-D butterflies.
Hope you enjoy my card and that everybody has a blessed Easter.

Hugs
Beth

11 comments:

Diane said...

Greetings Beth, oh how cute, what fun papers, trim and image.

Happy Easter.

Hugs diane

cebelica said...

Oh my Beth, that must had been a very traumatic experience for you. I'm just glad you were not heavily injured in the accident. Thank goodness you managed to get away "just" with bruises.
Your card is very beautiful. I like all the different colours amd the adorable image you used.
Happy Easter my friend!
hugs! xx

cotnob said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you were involved in an accident Beth, it sounds like it was rather nasty - I hope you and Charlie are on the mend.
Your card is so pretty, such a sweet chick and lovely spring colours.
Take care.
Pauline
x

Beth Norman said...

I'm so glad you two weren't more seriously hurt. Sending get well hugs. Well, I'm in GA away from the Canadian cold just checking on my blog subscriptions and here I am.

What a darling card. Your chick is so darn cute.

Have a Happy Easter girlfriend.

*Vicki* said...

Glad to know that you are OK after your accident Beth! WOW! That must be emotionally draining as well for you!!

Your card is really pretty and I do love the colors!! :)

Wishing you a wonderful and relaxing Easter weekend friend! HUGS

Terry said...

This is so cute, Beth! Love the little chick! Glad you are feeling a bit better and able to get around a little. Don't over do it, GF! Enjoy Easter, but keep it all nice and simple. Happy Easter and sending gentle hugs!

Michele said...

your card is so very lovely! i am glad you are feeling a bit better. so glad you were not more seriously hurt! i hope your easter was beautiful. xo

lisa808 said...

So sorry to hear about your accident, but so very grateful neither of you were seriously injured. Hope you are pain-free soon. Happy (belated) Easter and lovely card.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, dear, Beth! I'm sorry to hear about your accident. I trust you're feeling even better by now, seeing as how I'm so far behind in my visiting. Bruised ribs are bad enough! Well, I just wanted to come and see what pretty little treasure you've whipped up lately, and I find this darling Easter chick! Just look at that pretty paper, too. I always love a petite pattern for cards. Your "failed" Bokeh background looks pretty, anyway, just as it is. Feel better!

crzymom said...

So glad you and Charlie are ok. So scary. The card is darling. Love the colors and your 'failed' background looks great. Thank you for sharing.

Shirley said...

I have not just missed you, GF, but your art too! This card is beautiful! I love the BG and doesn't look failed to me!!! The image with the flourish and butterflies is really cute and pretty too! Love that little chick and the colors!