Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Bister's Scene

Hello peeps, back from my mini vacation and have been in the craft room today playing....actually I have been trying different mediums for me.

Today I have a scene I did using Bister's and I Brake For Stamps images....by the way Della sells the Bister's if you are interested in them.


I used Distress Inks for my images and also for the clouds and sun. The images I used are Tree's #3, Half Sheet 137A and Silhouette Bear.....not real good at doing the scenes on a card but was pretty pleased with this one.

Hugs Beth

If you shop at I Brake For Stamps don't forget my code to save 10% off entire order.

SAVE10BETH

9 comments:

Diane said...

Oh what a lovely scene Beth, great colors and design.

Hugs diane

Myrna said...

Lovely scene.
Myrna

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Beth, such a lovely scene and your background is brilliant.
I hope you are well and enjoyed your vacation.
Pauline
x

Beth Norman said...

Very cool Beth. I love how your bg turned out with the Bisters. Fantastic card. Hope you enjoyed your mini vacation. Everyone needs one now and then.

lisa808 said...

Welcome back! Beautiful scene!

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! This is one way cool design Beth!! LOVE your work with the Bister's in making this incredible scene! Great job!! HUGS :)

Cat said...

GORGEOUS!What a beautiful piece of Art!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

This is a big wow! Love he scene and your use of the Bisters. I have never gotten around to trying them.

Shirley said...

Wow, Beth, I love that BG too! And the card too. Your images are just wonderful for that BG!