Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Paddy's Day

Hello peeps are you are all having a great day and wearing your green....don't want to get pinched.....I made you all a St. Patrick's Day card today to commemorate my heritage, had to drag out Leo the Lep'rechan again just for you.

 
Now don't you just love this jolly little fellow.....I know I do he is from I Brake For Stamps and is my design team card this week.....colored my image with Copic's and Spectrum markers added some shamrock stickers along with a little bling....my papers are from DCWV Blue Citrus stack card stock Stampin-Up......oh my sketch is from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #260.

Also would like to enter this card in the following challenges.
Through The Craft Room Door....anything goes
My Sheri Crafts.....St Patrick's Day

Just wanted to let you know that Della has a sale on her Easter stamps right now so if you need some better hurry on over there before it ends I Brake For Stamps and to save even more be sure and use my code when checking out......SAVE10BETH.

Hugs
Beth

6 comments:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Happy St Paddys day to you G F! This put a big smile on my face. Love

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Beth, such a fun image and great design.
Pauline
x

crzymom said...

Cute card. Makes me smile when I look at it.

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely adorable Beth!! Love the clovers and the green color theme along with your coloring on this cute image!! BIG HUGS

Terry said...

And may the luck of the Irish be with you! Love your St. Paddy's Day card and Leo is so cute! Hugs!

lisa808 said...

Jolly fella and card! Happy belated St. Patrick's day!