Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Fashionista

Good morning my friends finally have some warmth in southwest Virginia although cloudy and rain today but the last few days have been gorgeous.....on another note hate this time change I think I slept most of the day yesterday between having Livy keeping me up at nights over the weekend and losing that hour I was totally zonked yesterday.....okay I know enough about me you want to see my card for this weeks design team post for I Brake For Stamps so here it is.

I used  sketch 201 from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge where you picked a favorite sketch from previous challenges.....I used the More Fashionista Half Sheet stamps for the main image and sentiment....colored my image with Stampin-Up markers designer paper is from Recollections and is called Painted Fancy love this pad has beautiful colors in it....used Spellbinder dies for my frames and Martha Stewart border punch.....also entering my card in the Kraft Journal Challenge... Take Your Pick and I used Glitter paper, Ribbon and a heart.
Well that does it for me today hope to be back with a new album in a couple of days been working hard on it.
Don't for get to used my code when you shop at IBFS.
SAVE10BETH.
Hugs
Beth

Would also like to enter these challenges

15 comments:

Annette Stapylton said...

So beautiful.
Thank you for entering the 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
Annette DT Leader

Diane said...

Good Afternoon Beth, great job coloring and what fun papers, trims and punched edge.

Glad your weather has warmed up.

Hugs diane

Scrap World da Leo said...

Lovely Card!
Thank you for entering the 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
Good Luck!
Eleonora DT

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Beth, such a lovely image and sentiment - you have chosen pretty colours.
I'm pleased to hear that it has warmed up a little for you, I always hate it when the clocks change as well, it takes ages to get used to it!
Pauline
x

Michelle Windsor said...

Great card thank you for entering the 2015 world wide open DT challenge
Michelle Dt

Beth Norman said...

What a great card. Love your layout with the blue cardstock and orange ribbon. Cute fashionista too.

silverpaws1000 said...

lovely thanks for joining the world wide challenge Carol DT xx

crzymom said...

Cute card Beth. Love the addition of the ribbon and button. Adds a nice touch.

Sue Hickey said...

Lovely card thank you for entering our 2015 world wide open design team challenge Sue DT xx

*Vicki* said...

HI Beth!! This is really stunning!! Love the rich colors along with your ribbon and button!! :) HUGS

Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Thank you for entering the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. I love how you feature your sweet Image. I love your color combo. Big Texas Hugs, Antoinette {DT}

Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Thank you for entering the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. I love how you feature your sweet Image. I love your color combo. Big Texas Hugs, Antoinette {DT}

Jodi Collins said...

I totally love this image! She is perfect with the sketch you chose! Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Sunday Sketch!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Love everything about this card, stamp, layout and colors.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card, I like your design,Thank you for entering the 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge, Good Luck Kevin DT xx