Pages

Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Bunch of Daisies

Good morning peeps sharing a little bit of spring with you today tomorrow is going to feel like spring here as it is suppose to be in the 60's then another cold front will it never end....oh well can't do nothing about Mother Nature so I will just share my card with you.
as you can see I was in a distressing mood today...first I started off with Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 258  next I took the challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room- Pop of Pink and came up with this coneflower card....of course it is my design team card for this week at I Brake for Stamps so have used the Bunch of Daisies and Florals Sheet stamps on my card.
My image was colored with Spectrum and Copic markers design papers from Recollections Painted Fancy scrap pad....used my distress tool to scuff up the papers then inked them with Rangers Worn Lipstick distress pad.....cardstock used is pink and gray...cut my circles with a couple of Sizzix Framelits....then embossed the gray circle with Cuttlebugs Swiss Dot folder added a few green gems and it is done.
Well that will do it for me today don't forget my code when shopping at I Brake For Stamps.
SAVE10BETH
Hugs
Beth

I would also like to enter my card in the following challenges;

10 comments:

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Beth, your daisies are beautiful and I love the distressed look and your fabulous design.
Pauline
x

cebelica said...

I know exactly what you mean by weather acting crazty. We had a beautiful sunny day today (it felt like spring) and tomorrow we are supposed to get lots of rain and possibly even snow. But I guess this is at least good excuse to stay in and craft. ;)
Your card is very beautiful. I like this image and the distressed edges. I keep saying I will buy a distressing tool, but when I was in the craft store and I actually remembered to look for it they were sold out, and most of the time I just forget to look for it - I'm terrible. So I'm just using my scissors. Those gems on your card are a nice finishing touch.
Hugs!

Josie said...

It keeps trying to snow here, but this stunning card makes me feel like Spring is on the way x

Beth Norman said...

A stunning card. Love the colours you chose for the flowers. I also like the banners you added.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Lovin the daises. We are baking down here, mid to high 80's, who wants it so hot so early?! I hate putting on the air this early, just kills me.

*Vicki* said...

Oh Beth this is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I love those flowers and yes...I'm hoping for Spring REAL soon over here!! Snow still on the ground! Boo!

lisa808 said...

Shabby and wonderful!

Roxie said...

Lovely card, the flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for playing along in the SweetStamps.com challenge!

Tracey said...

Thankyou for sharing your pretty card with us in The Shabby Tea Room! Gorgeous stamped image...love the touch of bling!

crzymom said...

Beautiful card Beth! Love the coloring and colors on this one.