Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Vintage Girl Reading

Hello peeps think I have moved to the arctic and no one has told me cold, cold, cold, here in Va.......I know I am running behind with my post had Olivia almost 24 hours and I don't get much done with her visiting.

But I do have a card for you today I used another technique from Technique Junkies called Layered Stamps love the look of this technique and it was so easy.
I have used 3 stamps from I Brake For Stamps the first stamp is from the Half Sheet 129A Backgrounds used the Script stamped that I inked with Weathered Wood distress ink, next I inked the Little Girl Reading from Half Sheet 108A Vintage Children and More with Broken China Distress Ink stamping it over the script...and lastly I used Learn Live Hope  text stamp inked with Faded Jeans....after stamping all my images on the white card stock I added the Weathered Wood ink all around the top layer....mounted it onto blue card stock and next onto a black card....and a little bit of blue bling.

Okay guess that about does it for me hope you all have a great week and those in the North Atlantic try to stay warm.

If I used any stamps you think you gotta have don't forget to use my code for your 10% off.
SAVE10BETH

I would also like to enter my card in the following challenges:

13 comments:

Diane said...

Just gorgeous Beth, love the technique, and all those stamps look so fabulous.

Hugs Diane

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Love this card GF! How beautiful. Xx

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Beth, love the vintage look and the script background you used!!

This cold is a bit much lately, isn't it?! I felt like we had a heatwave today at 26 degrees here in PA! eek!
xx

Linda Osterwise, DT said...

Beth, your card is lovely! The layering of stamps creates an interesting overall effect. Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craftroom Door challenge this week.

Hugz,
Linda O, DT

crzymom said...

Love this rendition of the technique too. Very nice.

brenda said...

A super creation Beth and such a pretty soft colours.

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Beth Norman said...

Your layered stamping is beautiful. Love you choices in stamps.

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Beth, such a brilliant technique and the stamps that you have layered are perfect together.
Keep warm.
Pauline
x

*Vicki* said...

WOW! I love the technique effect on your design here with the layering of images! It looks amazing!! Hope you have a lovely weekend! ;)

Terry said...

So between the cold and Olivia, you don't have much time. How is that possible? What a lovely card you have shared with us today! Love that you stamped this cutie over text and added such a great sentiment! Hope you are warming up! Hugs!

Shirley said...

A fantastic card Beth. The stamped layer look technique you used is beautiful. I love the kind of vintage look you have achieved and the little girl is so sweet.
Thank you for joining us for our February challenge at Penny Black and More and we hope you will join us again next month.
Good luck in our prize draw.

Shirley

lisa808 said...

Lovely!

Leslie Miller said...

This one just grabbed me, Beth. So beautiful! Love the girl in blue on the script. Such a lovely vintage effect.