Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Two Feathers

Good morning Peeps, finally back to normal and my bandwidth is back to 100 % have to learn to stay away from those video tutorials.....hope you are all having a good week so far....we have had some beautiful weather but think it is coming to an end.

Have you seen all of those great cards out there using the feathers? Well I have and I love them so today I am going to share one with you that I made for my design team card today.


I got my inspiration from Pinterest but am not able to tell you who inspired me as there was no name. 
I used 3 different stamps from I Brake For Stamps first being the Script Background stamp from Half Sheet 129A which I made a mask for out of copy paper just tore a design out of it and then stamped the image with Frayed Burlap distress ink......next I stamped the Two Feathers stamp with Memento Black Noir ink off to the side of the script....lastly I stamped Remember Me with the same black ink and that is from The Remember Me Half Sheet 129B......this was all stamped on a layer of white card stock that I then mounted to a layer of black added the flat sided black beads to dress it up a little.

Don't forget if you like any of these stamps I have used you can purchase them at IBFS and when checking out be sure and use my code for 10% off your entire order.

SAVE10BETH.

Hugs
Beth
Entering my card in the following challenges.
TTCRD-anything goes
Lawnscaping-CAS

13 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Hi Beth!! Wow! This is really stunning!! Love the feather with the script background along with your neutral colors!! I know what you mean about the videos!! LOL!! :)

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Beth, such a brilliant design, the script background is perfect for your feather image - a wonderful card.
Pauline
x

Samantha Casey said...

Very pretty card! I love the feather! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
-Samantha

Polka Dot Rosie said...

This is such a cool card! I've been wanting to try feathers, but wasn't sure how to use them. You did it wonderfully! Thanks for sharing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!
Sara
www.PolkaDotRosie.blogspot.com

Beth Norman said...

Wow, how pretty. You really did a lovely job putting those stamps together. This is the prettiest feather I've seen yet.

Terry said...

Beth, love the way you combined the stamps into such a stunning card! That feather is so delicate and I so love it! We have really nice weather right now, but it will get hot. Enjoy your good weather while you can! Hugs!

Kathryn said...

very pretty!! thanks for playing at party time tuesdays!!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

That is stunning, love it. Xx

Linda Osterwise, DT said...

Beth, your card is beautiful - love the black & white combo. Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

Hugz,
Linda O, DT

Samantha Mann said...

LOVE this card!! the feather and text!! such a GREAT combination!! love love love it!! thank you for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

Debbie said...

Wow! This is gorgeous, Beth!! So elegant!

crzymom said...

This turned out very elegant. Love the monochromatic look.

lisa808 said...

Super card! I really like the way you stamped the script background. The monochromatic theme is striking and perfect for the images.