Pages

Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Little Girls

Good morning all....going to be a quick post have been down with a stomach bug since Sunday.....not much computer time only bathroom time but hoping I am on the mend....Will be by and visit when I am feeling better, for now here is my design team card for this week over at I Brake For Stamps.


This is so appropriate as this is where my stomach bug came from but I wouldn't trade the Cuddles Kisses and Love for anything....Miss Olivia gave it to almost the whole family.

any how back to my card I used a technique from Technique Junkies last CD as they are not doing the newsletter anymore it is called Faux Embroidered Quilt....Cuttlebug folder is another new one I purchased Modern Wallpaper....my stamp of course is from I Brake For Stamps   and is Little Girls.
Hope you enjoyed my post and look forward to visiting your blogs in the next couple of days...until then have a great week sure hope mine gets better.

My code over at IBFS is 
SAVE10BETH

Hugs
Beth

9 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Your card is beautiful Beth!! I love the quilt like design along with your CUTE sentiment!! Hope you feel better soon! HUGS

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Beth, such a lovely quilted background.
I'm sorry to hear that you are poorly, I hope you are soon feeling better.
Pauline
x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Just fabulous- love the quilted BG- so pretty. Hope you are felling better ASAP!

lisa808 said...

Love the background and sentiment. Feel better.

Beth Norman said...

Beautifully done. I forgot to emboss mine on the last step. Your papers go lovely together and your sentiment stamp is awesome.

Terry said...

Honestly I saw this beauty on FB and thought I had come for a visit! The patchwork design is such an amazing background and just perfect for that sentiment! I am not a great grandma like you. I would cuddle with my head up and avoid the kisses! Sorry I already have a bad stomach and don't need anything extra! LOL!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Sorry to hear you were ill, hope things are all good by now. I love this tech, had not seen it before, love the quilt. I did see Pat Saturday, she was very busy at a stamp show. She looked great.

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! I love the embossed DP! *Another EF that I need! ;)

crzymom said...

I really love this card Beth. Looks like a patchwork quilt.