Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Boxed Accordion Album

Hello Peeps how are you on this cold and snowy day?.....I am in the basement and I just finished this project that I have been working on for the last week or so.....the tutorial is by Cristi Maron and purchased from Paper Hoarder Disorder......my papers are  a 6x6 pad called Madeline Collection from Prima.
My daughter in law had asked me to make her granddaughters albums to store pictures and memorabilia of there deceased daddy and I thought this style would be perfect...the top has magnets that hold it closed.


than when opened has 12 pockets to store pictures and small layouts in.


I added tabs on my tags in the pockets so they would be easier to remove.


added some stick-on hardware and painted wooden beads for the feet used glossy accents to reinforce all of the extra's.....didn't put a lot of embellishments because I didn't feel it needed many. 
Hugs
Beth

Entering my project in the following challenges.

11 comments:

Diane said...

Good Morning Beth, sounds like you are still having chilly weather. Wow, love the accordion album, what a super cute idea.

Stay warm

Diane



cebelica said...

Wowers Beth, this is amazing!!
Hugs! xx

*Vicki* said...

This is such an awesome project Beth!! Love the fun papers and your added touches to it! What a funny name for a store! LOL!! Not heard of that one! :) Thanks for sharing!

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Beth, such a brilliant design and beautiful papers - a wonderful way to store treasured pictures and memorabilia.
Pauline
x

Beth Norman said...

Oh my goodness, is this project every awesome. How special to hold all the memorabilia, and to be asked to make something. Your project rocks girlfriend.

Terry said...

Oh you are such a talent! Beth, I love all the details and what a great way to hold those precious memories. Love your accordion album. Hope your weekend is anything but white! Hugs!

crzymom said...

Super cute accordion album. What a sweet way to store pictures and memorabilia.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Oh Beth, you are so amazing! This is so very exceptional. Think i will call you my Craft Godess! Xx

lisa808 said...

Awesome album!!! What a beautiful and special gift.

Donna K said...

Wow! What a wonderful keepsake you've created for your friend to share with her daughter. Absolutely beautiful and full of places to tuck all of her memories. This is so pretty. Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stamps for our anything but a card challenge. ~Donna K

Pam said...

This is absolutely stunning!! You did an awesome job. Thanks so much for linking up at Craft Therapy Thursday at P.S. I Love You Scrapbooking. I hope you'll join me again this week!