Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Happy Birthday Grandson

Good Tuesday morning everyone today I have a birthday card I made for my grandson who will be 13 on the 31st can't believe he is that old already......have a busy couple of weeks Charlie and I will be celebrating our 48th wedding anniversary tomorrow then Saturday is Charlies birthday so lots of celebrating.

Okay now for todays design team card over at IBFS had lots of fun with this one.

The stamp I used on this card is called Grandsons are and I think it is so stinking cute....he is colored with Copics cut out with a Spellbinders die, with the edges inked ....my background is the Starburst technique which I found some pretty easy instructions for over at Pinterest and written by Sharon Cheng....this is my first Starburst love it....my papers are from the Citrus Matstack at DCWV....added a birthday sticker and some Bakers Twine.

So if you like that cute little image just check him out at IBFS and be sure and use my code SAVE10BETH for your 10% discount.

Guess that does it for me today hope you all have a wonderful day.
Hugs
Beth
Would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

13 comments:

*Vicki* said...

AWE!! How very precious is this card!!! I love that boy image and the papers are fabulous in your background!! What a great way to use up those scraps we all have laying around! ;) TOO CUTE Beth!!

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Beth, a fun image and your starburst background is brilliant - a perfect card for your grandson.
Happy Anniversary for tomorrow, it sounds like you are going to have a lovely few days of celebrating - have fun.
Pauline
x

crzymom said...

Super cute card Beth. Luce should love it. Love how you can use up scraps using this design. Happy Anniversary girlfriend!

Joan said...

Great card, really like the starburst background and it's a super cute image too

Thanks for joining in at Cardz4guyz this week

Joan

Terry said...

Wow, the big 13 and I know your grandson has to be really excited about that! What a great card for him. The image and that background is fabulicious! Love it, GF! Hugs!

sweet art designs said...

Wonderful design, great way to use scraps, and I'm sure your grandson wll love it. Thank you for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys Challenge. - Myrna January 2015 Guest Designer

Beth Norman said...

Your starburst turned out beautifully. I love the image and that sentiment is so perfect. Lovely job, all around.

Julie B said...

Love the DPs you have used here, they are really bright n breezy.
Thanks for joining in at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Sabina G. said...

Very beautiful :)

Cazro said...

Wow this is so special, I love your background, the image is perfect. A wonderful card, thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

Gerrie Johnnic said...

I love this card! It is so bright and cheery, great colors and coloring. Xx

Andrea W said...

Such an awesome card! The colors and twine are fantastic. So glad you shared your creation at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Deonna Bemish said...

Great Card with great details! Thank you for sharing your work with TTCRD this week and please play with us again.