Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Are you ready for Spring?

Good Tues. morning Peeps.....have a breathe of spring for you today a beautiful Hydrangea from the Half Sheet 137A  you can find over at I Brake for Stamps.


My card is 5x5 and have used papers from DCWV called All Dressed Up.....my image was colored with Spectrum Markers with a little bling in the centers of the flowers to make them sparkle.....next added some satin ribbon.

In closing today don't forget to use my code when shopping over at I Brake For Stamps you will receive 10%off entire order.
SAVE10BETH

Hugs
Beth



would like to enter my card in the following challenges;
Fantasy Stampers Challenge- Happy Birthday
YNS-Color Challenge
The House That Stamps Built-Blue, Silver White

13 comments:

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous Beth!
I love hydrangea and yet it is the one flower I don't have planted anywhere on our property, hmmm! :)
love the blue/green combo!
I'm not quite ready for spring just yet, I don't mind the Pennsylvania cold but would like to see a bit more sunshine!
Have a great day!
hugs

*Vicki* said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Beth!! Love that flower image with your color combo and papers!! Brilliant design layout too!! HUGS :)

*Vicki* said...

Oh and thanks so much for the short glimpse of Spring...not looking so much like that right now! LOL!

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Beth, such a pretty image. We can only dream about spring at the moment - we had the most horrendous hail storm earlier and it's absolutely freezing!
Pauline
x

Beth Norman said...

So beautiful. Lovely colouring and I like how you placed the bling in each petal. What a unique idea. Loving the angles of the DP and image. Lovely all around.

Cheri said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Beth! Thank you for playing along with the color challenge at The House That Stamps Built.

lisa808 said...

Pretty card. Your hydrangea is colored beautifully and I love the matching center bling.

Leslie Miller said...

What a great card design for this beautiful bloom! I love how you placed the gems in each little floret. A very 'happy' birthday card!

JayBe said...

What a beautiful card, Beth - such a gorgeous stamp. Thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx
http://jaybescraftybitz.blogspot.co.uk

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card! I love the bling in the centers of the flowers.

Terry said...

Oh my this is just a real stunner! I love those Hydrangea flowers, so beautifully colored and extra pretty with the added gems. Love this! Hugs!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Love it! Beautiful coloring. I really like the layout and papers you used. Xx

Julie E said...

The perfect bloom for those colors. I am ready for warmth and spring! Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!!!