Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Another Birthday Card

Good morning peeps, today I have another birthday card for you this one was for my dear friend Pat who celebrated her birthday yesterday......it is also my design team card for this week over at I Brake For Stamps and I also need to admit that this card was inspired by Leslie Miller at Running With Scissors.

Okay now for my card details I used a stamp called Pansies-Jumbo from IBFS along with Half Sheet 129B Remember When......colored my image with Copics, fussy cut my image out layered the sentiment on a piece of mauve colored card stock tucked in between the flowers......now for the background isn't that a beautiful embossing folder? Leslie is also an enabler when I saw this on her site I had to have it....It is called Aviary by Anna Griffin and is a Cuttlebug folder.

Okay guess that does it for me this week having Band-Width problems seems that I over used my band-width when I was making my last scrapbook those video's really eat it up so have to be extra cautious until the 8th of Feb. will know better the next time.

Don't forget to use my code when shopping with Della over at IBFS.

SAVE10BETH

Hugs
Beth

8 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Really beautiful Beth! LOVE that embossed background with such beautiful flowers too! :) HUGS

Terry said...

What a pretty embossing folder to go along with those gorgeous flowers! Love this B-day card, GF! Hugs!

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Beth, your embossed background is gorgeous and perfect for you pretty flowers.
Pauline
x

Gerrie Johnnic said...

beth, that is just stunning! i already had to check out that folder, darn...they do not have a wish list! You do so ptetty! Xx

Beth Norman said...

Oh so pretty. I liked the link to your inspiration. I admit I need to look at cards for inspiration. Your purple pansies really stand out, no shout out. Lovely work my friend.

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card Beth! Love the embossed background. It is perfect for the flowers.

Leslie Miller said...

Ha! I just happened to drop in today and look what I find! That embossing folder is truly a beauty, isn't it? Wouldn't want to cover it up, so what are you going to do but put some pretty flowers in the corner. And those are certainly very pretty flowers you colored up there!

lisa808 said...

Pretty EF and coloring of the pansies.