Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Warhol Technique

Good morning friends hope you had a very very Merry Christmas, I know I did but am glad it is over now on to the New Year.
Before I post my card today would like to share a few of the projects I did for my family for Christmas....
First we have Olivia wrapped up in the blanket I made for her cuddling with her Paw Paw.

Next is my daughter in this Cowl Hoodie and wrist warmers done in the Crocodile stitch...also made one of these for Hannah but some how didn't get a picture.

Last is Brittany in her new hat I knitted needs to be washed and shaped but that one was done all most under the wire......so now you can see where I have been lately so sorry for being MIA.
Okay with all that said on to my design team card for I Brake For Stamps this week.....I have used the More Fashionista Half Sheet four of the images on this Warhol inspired card.

went a little retro with my colors and stamped each different model on different colored card stock after stamping I used a spellbinder die to cut each one out....mounted the 3 images on black card stock and then orange with a yellowish card......very simple inked my sentiment with spiced marmalade added some twine and done....little different style for me but hope you have enjoyed it.


that will do it for me this week now I am off to try and clean up the mess that bomb made in my craft room over the last month....have a great week and a Happy New Years.
and here is my code again for IBFS if you have any money left and want to go shopping.
SAVE10BETH

Hugs
Beth

12 comments:

Maria Matter said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas Beth, we did too. I adore family gatherings!!
Looks like you gave everyone a warm & cozy feeling with your beautiful projects, bet they loved receiving them!
We didn't put many decorations up this year, so not much to clean up. We'll probably take the tree down on New Year's day, I like starting the new year all fresh & clean. :)
Wishing you a very healthy & prosperous 2015!
hugs & blessing, Maria

*Vicki* said...

Hello GF!! Glad to hear you had a great Christmas with your family!! I love your knitted projects!! Awesome and it sure looks like your family is enjoying them as well! :)
Fabulous card with the warhol technique! Wishing you a Happy & Healthy New Year in 2015! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

cebelica said...

I'm happy to hear you had a love a lovely Christmas. I did as well. I spent it with my loved ones. :)
I love the cute owl blanket you made for Olivia. It's soooo sweet! And the cowl hoodie and wrist warmers you made for your daughter are wonderful too. I don't know anything about crocheting (except how to make a loooong chain lol), but I would like to learn. I especially like the crocodile stitch. I saw a picture or colorful boots made with this stitch and fell in love with them. Now I want them too. lol
Brittany's hat looks great too.
You sure have lots of talents my friend. Well done!
The card is really classy and perfect for a fashionista diva. :) It's awesome!
I wish you a very happy New Year. May the year 2015 be filled with sparkles, joy, laughte and happiness.
Hugs! xx

crzymom said...

We had an awesome Christmas too Beth! Having all the family around made it extra special. Love all your projects that you were busy on. I forgot to get pictures of some of the things I made too. Wonderful 'Warhol' card. Happy new Year!

cotnob said...

Wow! You made some gorgeous gifts Beth, you have a very lucky family.
I love your card so fresh and modern, such a brilliant design and colours.
Wishing you and your family a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Pauline
x

Gerrie Johnnic said...

You are amazing! Just love the bankie! WOWZA! And the cowl/hat n wrist warmers. Your card is great. Happy New Year. Xx

Gerrie Johnnic said...

You are amazing! Just love the bankie! WOWZA! And the cowl/hat n wrist warmers. Your card is great. Happy New Year. Xx

Terry said...

GF, you are one heck of a talent! Love the handmade family gifts. That blanket is amazing! Wonderful and sassy card. Love the Warhol technique! Wishing you a wonderful 2015! Hugs!

Beth Norman said...

I love the Warhol technique. It's so cute with these ladies. You are so talented in so many ways. I don't know how you manage to crochet/knit as much as you did with all the projects and cards you make. Have a Happy New year Beth!

lisa808 said...

You are amazing! Awesome Christmas presents. Love the Warhol-look card. Happy New Year!

Diane said...

Happy New year Beth, wow what lovely projects you have created. It must be wonderful to have so much talent. Fabulous card design and colors.

Hugs Diane

Leslie Miller said...

You're a woman of many talents!