Pages

Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Snowflakes and Angels

Those are a few of my favorite things.......how about you ......don't you just love angels and snowflakes.....well that is what you are getting on my card today.


First let me take care of a little business before I tell you about my card.....Della has extended her Cyber Monday sale she has all of her Full Sheet stamps reduced to $15.00 and the best part is that you can get an additional 10% savings by using my code when you check out.
SAVE10BETH
Okay now to my card The Snowflake Angel can be purchased separate or on the full sheet over at 

I went very simple with this card I stamped my image on vellum using embossing ink then I used some blue sparkly embossing powder.....really like how it turned out so decided not to color the image......I then mounted the vellum on silver card stock and used a corner punch to hold the image next I mounted that onto some K&CO designer paper which is mounted on CTMH DP....added ribbon with stick pin and flower....my card is a 5 x 7 as this stamp is a little big.

Okay peeps that will do it for me this week not sure I will be around much with the holidays coming have some projects to do for my family but you may have to wait till after Christmas to see them.

Have a great week.
Hugs
Beth

I would also like to enter my card in the following challenges;




11 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh my this is just gorgeous Beth!! I love the detailed image and how you've used a monochrome theme for this!! So stunning!! Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving! HUGS

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Beth, such a beautiful angel and fabulous design, I love your pretty blues.
Pauline
x

Beth Norman said...

I've been in the heat embossing mood lately as well. Your angel is stunning in blue just the way she is. Using vellum is very creative. It's an old product that is timeless.

crzymom said...

Beautiful, card Beth. The blues are wonderful with the image.

Patricia St Martin said...

So very elegant, I love the blue. Thanks for sharing your creation. Thank so much for joining us at Thought the Craft room Door challenge.
Fabulous ideas and great inspiration.
Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
rubber stamping is my game blog


Terry said...

And we are getting a whole lot of loveliness as well! I love the blues and how pretty the corners are. I forget to use those punches! Beautiful Christmas card, GF! Hugs!

Ellie said...

A beautiful creation Beth, love your color choices and design!

cebelica said...

I've never tried stamping/embossing on vellum, but I see it looks amazing. WIll definitely give this a try. Thank you for the inspiration!
Your card is very beautiful. So elegant and it brings out the meaning of Christmas. I love it!
Hugs! xx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh I love this. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

PaperDaisies said...

A very pretty card. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Beautiful!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper