Pages

Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Shy Bear Ornament

Hello Peeps....back today with my project for I Brake For Stamps......no card today.....today I decided to do a Christmas ornament using Santa Face Shy Bear he fit perfectly on this porcelain star.


My image stamped so pretty on this ornament I used Memento black ink than colored in the image with Stampin-Up markers Real Red, Brilliant Blue, and Creamy Caramel....the fur was colored with Stickles stamped snowflakes from the Christmas Plate in a blue....after everything dried I sprayed the ornament with clear acrylic spray and sprinkled with glitter...lastly added a red bow.

Do hope you had the chance to shop over at Della's great sale she had on all of her full sheets if not you can still use my code to get 10% off your entire order.
SAVE10BETH

Hope everyone is having a great week I have a busy one in store for me.

Until next week!!!
Hugs
Beth
I would like to enter my ornament in the following challenges;
Allsorts-Animal Magic
Addicted -to-stamps-Snowflakes
Animal Friends Challenge-Anything Goes W/ Animal
Through the Craft Room Door-Anything Goes

9 comments:

*Vicki* said...

AWE!! Such an adorable ornament Beth!! I love the Shy Bear and I love how you've put this on your ornament!! So pretty!! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous Christmas ornament Beth, I love your adorable bear image and glittered finish.
Pauline
x

crzymom said...

Cute ornament Beth.

Beth Norman said...

What a cute idea, Beth. I love this. This would make a nice hostess gift, or gifts for coworkers. You got me thinking.

Terry said...

Oh I love your Christmas ornament, Beth! It is so adorable and perfect for Christmas. I have a few shapes like that from when I painted and have on used stamps on them once! Time to pull out the wood! Hugs!

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining my theme week at allsorts Tracy x

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining my theme week at allsorts Tracy x

lisa808 said...

What an adorable ornament! Love all the pretty glitter.

Marlies said...

A lovely Christmas ornament with an adorable image on it. Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Marlies