Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Gift Box

Hello my friends running late today with my project going to be a quick post as I still have some knitting and crocheting to finish before Thurs.

I needed a gift box for a phone charm I made for my daughter so went to You Tube followed a video from Dawn Griffith for Gift Box Punch Board  and oh how easy she made it. Thanks Dawn!!!!


Okay now for the details on the box started out with an 8 X 8 piece of blue card stock formed my box....next stamped Snowflakes from the Christmas Plate over at I Brake For Stamps....and embossed the images all over the paper before folding it into a box.


Next for the tag I punched it out using the ornament punch from Stampin-up again stamped the Snowflake on tag and embossed added a little silver to top and added some cord....tied some pretty blue ribbon with a bow around the whole thing.

Don't forget when shopping over at I Brake For Stamps if you  use my code SAVE10BETH you will receive 10% off your entire order.

Well that's it for me today want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and I will try and get around to your blogs later.

Hugs
Beth

8 comments:

Diane said...

Gorgeous box design Beth, love the snowflakes and pretty ribbon.

Best of the holidays.

Diane

cebelica said...

I'm glad you found an easy tutorial to make a box. I think it turned out beautifully. I love the shade of blue and the embossed snowflakes look great!

I wish you and your loved ones a very merry Christmas. May it be magical! :) Hugs! xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous gift box Beth, such a beautiful colour and fabulous bow.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Pauline
x

Beth Norman said...

It never occurred to me to make a box by hand before. I love it and the gold on the navy is just beautiful. No, stunning. Have a very Merry Christmas my friend.

Debbie said...

Beautiful box, Beth! I love the stamped snowflakes!
That board looks neat... another item on my wishlist! LOL
Merry Christmas!!

lisa808 said...

Silver snowflakes on blue--so pretty!

Terry said...

Beth, this is a gorgeous gift box! I just love the snowflakes and I am sure Lisa loved the box as much as the gift inside! Wishing you a wonderful 2015! Hugs!

crzymom said...

Darling box! I love the snowflakes on that paper.