Pages

Thursday, November 06, 2014

Thinking of You

Hello peeps....I've been C.A.S.E. ing again I was visiting Leslie over at Running With Scissors last night and she had a card posted that had the real WOW factor I was just drooling all over it...well this morning I tried copying it came pretty close Hope I did it justice Leslie....okay are you ready for my take on it.

The stamps I used on this card are from Serendipity Stamps Barn and Windmill I used white card stock with some Stampin-Up DP and stamped my image with Baja Breeze ink by SU....did some faux stitching around my card as well as some scoring.

I guess that pretty much covers it...hope you like it I certainly had fun working on it...I guess you could say it also qualifies for a CAS card.



I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog-Thankful
Simon Says- Thinking of You
Word Art Wednesday- Anything Goes

13 comments:

cebelica said...

Oh Beth, this is stunning. So elegant. <3 I love it! The faux stitching looks amazing! Hugs! xx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Beth, I love your gorgeous image and pretty pastel colours - a fabulous card.
Pauline
x

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, Beth, this turned out beautiful! Your ink and paper are such a nice coordination, as well as the ribbon, which is so soft and delicate looking. Love the image and the beautiful sentiment. I'm just so happy that you found my card CASEable! Thank you!

Myrna said...

Fabulous, just fabulous. Love everything about it.
Myrna

Beth Norman said...

Awesome. So clean and simple. This would make a good card to mass produce. I love the sewing pin holes you added. I always like that touch.

*Vicki* said...

That is such a gorgeous image and you've done an amazing job using it on your design! I love how elegant this looks with the monochrome colors, stitching detail and ribbon! Great job my friend! HUGS :)

Diane said...

Just a beautiful image Beth, love the stitching, framing and ribbon.

Hugs Diane

Terry said...

Beth, this is one gorgeous card! I love that barn and windmill scene. Makes me want to be there and the stitching looks wonderful! Love it, GF! Sending happy weekend hugs!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Beth, so elegant and pretty. I love the colours you've used.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

crzymom said...

Lovely card. The color combo you used makes you feel the cold winter weather. You did a great job.

weim house said...

Love your card! great colors and love the stitching! Thanks for sharing!

Vickie Z said...

Love this image!! Wonderful card!! Thxs for joinng us at serendipity!!

Jeanne J said...

Wonderful winter scene - so clean and tranquil looking.