Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Skating Santa with a Z-Fold Card

Good morning peeps well it is almost noon....today I am going to share 2 cards with you both are the same style one I did on Sat. was not pleased with it so re-did this morning with a larger size.....I got this idea from Gail Wheeler over at Stampingville and the fact that I just got some new border dies from Spellbinders made this card that much more interesting....thank you Gail for the inspiration.

This one I thought was a little busy and wasn't showcasing Della's stamp that well from the Christmas Plate....what do you think?

this is how it looks closed
This is the one I worked on this morning and is a 6 X 6 card got my borders straighter on this one and went with a little different color scheme and the image is one of Rick St. Dennis's Randi Dandi Skating Santa

and here standing 
My images are both from I Brake For Stamps colored with Copic's, plus a little Star Dust Stickles on Santa's fur, papers are Recollections Handmade Holidays, dies are all from Spellbinders.

Just want to remind you that Della has extended her Crazy 8 sale over at IBFS all half sheets are on sale till Mon. for 8.88 and even though these sheets are on sale you can still use my code for even more savings that is 10% more off your order.
SAVE10BETH

Thats it for me today have a good one.
Hugs
Beth

entering into the following challenges;

13 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Stunning design here Beth!! Really love your z-fold design for both of these fun and festive makes! :) Wishing you and yours a blessed Thanksgiving!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love how you used the border die to make such a gorgeous edge
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

zandra said...

Love the image and coloring. Great take on the challenge and thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
Hugz Z

lisa808 said...

Great design and use of your new border dies. I like the patterns and think the candy cane image shows just fine on the first card.

cotnob said...

Two gorgeous cards Beth, I love your jolly Santa image and your border die looks fabulous - lovely rich colours.
Pauline
x

Beth Norman said...

I love how intricate these two cards are. So much detail in them. Awesome job!

Margik said...

Lovely cards! I love your images which are beautifully coloured. Great design too.
Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday. Mar

Terry said...

Beth, this is such a clever design! I love your cards and so festive and fun for Christmas! The added sparkle is a great touch. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving with family and that the weather is not too unkind! Hugs!

Connie Paxman said...

Beth you have been busy with the Xmas cards...love all of them. And so creative with the different styles..Santa is my fav...

Aunty Sue said...

lovely card and thanks for sharing with this week at crafty sentiments

Bonnie said...

Great cards! Thanks so much for participating in our Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge.

crzymom said...

I love both of your Z-fold cards Beth. The border dies add so much. I don't think either of them are too busy.

sweetpea said...

What a fun card Thanks for joining in at Through the Craftroom Door Janet x