Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Shy Bear Santa Face

Hello peeps back again this week with my design team card for I Brake For Stamps....today I have a very simple card with one image and basically white card stock.


I used red card stock for the basic card than just added white embossed layers.....my Shy Bear is colored with Spectrum Markers with some white Stickles for the the pom pom and fur around the hat...the ribbon is some shiny stuff I have had in my stash forever.....I think Shy Bear is so cute reminds me of Tim the Tool Man's neighbor Wilson.

Don't forget to use my code when ordering from I Brake For Stamps to get your 10% off entire order.
SAVE10Beth

Well I guess that does it for me today went to a very nice Bazaar and lunch with my family over the week-end really enjoyed my day.

would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Hugs
Beth

12 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Really adorable card Beth!! Love the Shy Bear with a scarf and hat!! LOL!! Lovely ribbon and embossed background too! HUGS :)

Diane said...

Oh my, this is certainly cute, the embossed polka dots, framing and adorable bear are wonderful.

Hugs Diane

lisa808 said...

What a cutie!

Connie Paxman said...

what a cool design...white on white...love it. I am going over to look at their stamps...
connie

crzymom said...

Oh, he is so sweet! Cute card.

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for joining in this week at MMM - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

Beth Norman said...

Very cute indeed. The embossing adds a nice touch. The shy bear is super adorable.

Joan said...

Such a cute card - love the sparkle!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Joan dt

cotnob said...

This is a sweet card Beth, I love your adorable image and embossed background - such a fabulous CAS design.
Pauline
x

Leslie Miller said...

Ha! That's funny how you compare him to Tim's neighbor, but I see what you mean. Tee hee! I love how you kept this so simple, yet so pretty. I need to get better at that. Your coloring of the Santa hat is super! I just colored a Santa hat today and put glitter on the white parts just like yours. I love that snowflake border, too. Really a cute card, Beth!

Terry said...

I just love the Santa Shy Bear! Beth the little guy is colored beautifully and I love the white on white embossed layers! Hugs and hope you aren't being hit with the heavy snow!

Fliss said...

Really gorgeous creation Beth.So cute!
Thanks for joining in at Make My Monday glitter challenge.
Fliss x