Pages

Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello Peeps, been MIA again no excuse just lazy....good thing I have my design team card to do for IBFS
each week, keeps me focused on my crafting.

First I just want to say thank you for all the sweet comments on me and my grandbabies last week...I know only one was a baby but they will always be babies to me.

today I have a card that I C.A.S.E. from Mary Jo Price-Williams over at Techno Stamper hope you don't mind Mary Jo....but I just fell in love with this card and I had just received this gorgeous Acorn Wreath stamp from IBFS so I was good to go.


I used 2 additional stamps from IBFS ...Sheet 122A Backgrounds and Thanksgiving Collage Sheet my wood grain was stamped with Weathered Wood Distress Ink by Ranger, added a metal brad for the door handle and fussy cut the wreath added Crystal Effects to the ribbon and acorns to give them a little oomph..and colored it with my Spectrum Noir.

Not sure I will get a chance to get back this week as I am on my way to Md. today have the internet guy coming on Wed. and then Miss Livy Thurs. and Fri. so if I don't get back have a great week everyone.

Hugs
Beth

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges.


15 comments:

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Beth, I love your autumn wreath and your door is the perfect background.
My sixteen year old, 6ft 3inch youngest son gets very cross with me when I call him my baby!
Pauline
x

*Vicki* said...

WOW! Absolutely stunning design here Beth!! I love how you've done your door and that wreath looks amazing too!! Brilliant design! HUGS :)

lisa808 said...

Fab door card--love the woodgrain and pretty wreath image.

Leslie Miller said...

Love the acorn wreath and, truly, the card design is just fabulous! I know what you mean about the DT work keeping you on track with your stamping. Sometimes it would be too easy to let time go by, and we wouldn't want to get out of practice with something we love so much!

Beth Norman said...

Wow, this really pops with those bright colours. I love the door. So unique.

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous Beth! such a perfect design for your pretty acorn wreath!!

so true what you said about being on a DT to keep you on focus for crafting. If I ever want to get back on track making cards, I'll probably need to join in again...just not sure I'm ready for deadlines again. lol

Diane said...

Wonderful Autumn design Beth the wood grain is fabulous and love the pretty wreath and fun Crystal Effects.

Hugs Diane

Terry said...

Beth, I love those wood grain tiles with that gorgeous wreath! Lovely card for Thanksgiving, GF! Love how that welcoming wreath just pops against the background door! Hugs!

Lil Green Bug said...

Beautiful card.... love it.... I like how you did the door. I am so wanting to do one of these just have not gotten there yet.
Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the challenge.
Lisa
Ljcreation.blogspot.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is beautiful! LOVE the woodgrain paper, and that wreath is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Pat K said...

Beautiful card. Love the woodgrain paper and your gorgeous wreath. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. hugs, Pat K x

Karen said...

This is gorgeous! The door looks amazing and the wreath could not be more beautiful! I love how you incorporated metal... a brilliant use! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at My Craft Spot!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

crzymom said...

Love this card! The door is very realistic and the pop of color with the wreath is awesome.

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful card! Your door background looks amazing! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

Laurie HIMCR said...

Love the design!! A perfect Fall card.

Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

Hiding in My Craft Room
~Laurie