Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Giving Thanks

Good morning peeps, finally got my design team card done work all day yesterday on one but nothing would work right so back to the drawing board this morning.

First off I used the sketch over at Techno Stamper's Monday Lunch Time Sketch...love Mary Jo's sketches.

Next I got out my Thanksgiving Collage Half Sheet stamps from I Brake For Stamps and a paper pad called I'd Rather Be Hunting from Hobby Lobby and a sheet of watercolor paper.


The background for my stamped image was watercolored and then sprayed with glimmer mist wasn't happy with the dullness of the turkey and leaf so stamped it a second time colored with Copics and cut them out and adhered to the BG.


This is the inside of my card this verse is so pretty that is why I am sharing (which by the way is included in this sheet), punched a few leaves to scatter down the side....and you have my Design Team card for IBFS......be sure and check out Della's special while at her store and don't forget to use my code for your 10% OFF.
SAVE10BETH

Till next time.
Hugs
Beth

Entering my card in the following challenges

16 comments:

Kimbo said...

Great Thanksgiving card and the verse inside is beautiful

Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week and hope to see you again soon x

Diane said...

Fabulous Thanksgiving design Beth, what a wonderful verse.

Hugs Diane

Cazro said...

A wonderful Thanksgiving card with a super verse. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Cardz 4 Guyz, do hope we see you again. Caz

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Beth, such a wonderful image and verse.
Pauline
x

*Vicki* said...

Such a gorgeous Fall design here Beth!! I love the wood grain looking strip and the turkey image looks fabulous on your beautifully colored background! :) HUGS

crzymom said...

Wonderful card! I love the the verse on the inside and how you decorated it.

Andrea W said...

Really pretty card Beth! I love the antique look and wonderful colors. So glad you shared your creation at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Karen Hasheck said...

Wow- great card! Thanks for sharing it with us at TTCRD! I am now your newest follower, and would love it if you visited my blog and became a follower too. http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/

Leslie Miller said...

Who would think a paper called "I'd Rather be Hunting" would be so pretty, but I have to say that sometimes those masculine colors and patterns appeal to me most. This card is fabulous, Beth!

Beth Norman said...

Your card is so beautiful. So well coloured and distressed. The inside is indeed very pretty.

Deb M. said...

Beautiful card, Beth. I hope that you and your family are doing well. :-)

Josephine said...

Great card - love the verse.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

MJ said...

The background is great and the turkey really stands out now! Great card! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Helen said...

Great card - love the background you've created.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x

Terry said...

I am a little behind! Beth, I love that gorgeous Turkey! The stamps and paper are combined so beautifully and as always your coloring is awesome! Love this! Hugs!

Pamellia Johnson said...

Fabulous card, love the acrylic leaf charms! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our 'A Touch of Charm' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)