Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

Clean and Simple Christmas

Hello peeps, how was your week-end? Mine was quiet and uneventful except for listening to my poor husband coughing his head off.....but it gave me an excuse to hide out in my craft room.

I found a card on Pinterest using Lovely as a Tree from SU that was embossed in gold on black and just loved the look....well I decided to do a card in silver and black and used a stamp from Northwood Rubber called Holly Pinecone and Ribbon.....and sentiment is from My Craft Spot Tiny Tags Christmas  which I purchased with my winning gift certificate from a few weeks ago.


Had to use a rick rack type of ribbon as I couldn't find any silver but I guess it works....do you think I should add some color to the pine cone's to make them stand out more or just leave them alone.

Would like to enter this card in the following challenges;


Be back tomorrow with my design team card.

Hugs
Beth




13 comments:

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER GF!! That image is stunning and looks sooo elegant embossed with the silver over the dark colored card stock!! Amazing job! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

lisa808 said...

Beautiful and elegant silver embossing.

Bunny said...

Love the pretty color. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Diane said...

Oh Beth what a stunning embossed design.

Hugs Diane

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card! I'm so glad you did this in black and silver. Awesome combo.

sandie said...

This is such a dramatic look with a touch of elegance, great card. Thanks for joining us at Ink x

Beth Norman said...

This card rocks my world. I think you should just leave the card alone without any colouring. But go ahead and try one anyways to see how it looks.

brenda said...

Your card is very elegant and stylish Beth.

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely with with us at Allsorts this week.

I have some candy here and you are very welcome to enter.

B x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Beth, I love your image and that silver and black is such an elegant combination.
Pauline
x

Shauna said...

What a fantastic look! The silver and black are so elegant and your embossing turned out great. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Hazel said...

Beautiful embossing. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 39 with your lovely crafting - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

Connie Paxman said...

wow girl that is a beautiful stamp...love the silver on black so richly elegant.

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts x