Pages

Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Tall and Skinny

Good morning Peeps back with you today to share a card I did yesterday.....I did this card using the sketch over at Mojo Monday and it is Tall and Skinny......3.5 X 5.5 inches.
and here is my card using the sketch


My images on this card are from I Brake For Stamps... Half Sheet 138B.....used Stampin-Up Crumb Cake ink pad on image the background paper is from Club Scrap the rest just odds and ends.
Hope you like my cute little giraffes I know Olivia would.

Have a super day.
Hugs
Beth

Also like to enter my card into the following challenges;
Mojo Monday #365-Tall and Skinny Sketch 
Creative Card Crew- Twine
Cards und More #116-Buttons
Through the Craft Room Door- Anything goes
Try It On Tuesday- Animals

14 comments:

chrissies said...

This is very beautiful. Such lovely giraffes

Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie x

*Vicki* said...

Giraffes really come to my mind when I think of tall and skinny too! :) You've done a gorgeous job with the sketch and I love the "tail" you added too!! HUGS :)

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Beth, I love your fresh colours and gorgeous giraffes - perfect for a tall and skinny card.
Pauline
x

sirkkis said...

Love the button embellishment and giraffes are great. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at TioT.

Evil Edna said...

so cool thank you for sharing at TIOT.EE

crzymom said...

Fun card. Love the colors, the giraffes and especially the tab.

Linda Carson said...

This is one handsome card GF! Perfect image for this size card! Love the papers too! Beautifully done!

Beth Norman said...

I'm in with Olivia, these giraffes are cute. Love your tall and skinny card. Great work with the sketch.

Terry said...

Well you took this challenge literally with the giraffes, GF! Love your take on the Tall and Skinny and those giraffes are adorable. Love the design and colors. You rock!

lisa808 said...

Your image matches the tall & skinny theme! I like the button you added on the banners.

Taniaj Scott said...

Super card great us of twine.Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew with our twine challenge. Hugs Tania (DT) xx

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
Big Hug

Cara Malmrose said...

Fantastic! Perfect image with your layout. I love that you added a button to the banners too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again! (Hugs) Cara

Leslie Miller said...

How perfect the tall skinny card is for your beautiful giraffe images! Love the tail you added. Cute!