Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Pumpkins and Fall

Just go together and I love both have really had a taste for anything pumpkin lately.....went to lunch the other day at a pizza place and they had Pumpkin Spice Cannoli and OMG where they to die for, should have gotten a couple to bring home.....okay now that I have bored you with my pumpkin cravings I will share my card I figure by now you have guessed what the image is......Yes a PUMPKIN.

This is another image I received from Della at IBFS it is called Elegant Pumpkin and I think it is a gorgeous image.....I stamped this on white card stock with black ink than colored with my Copics and Spectrum Noirs added some stickles here and there to give it a little sparkle...the sentiment is also from IBFS and came off of the Thanksgiving Collage Quarter Sheet papers are from my scraps I did use a couple of Cuttlebug embossing folders on the strips Swiss Dot not sure of the name on the leave one.

I am entering this card into the following challenges



Hugs
Beth

14 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Beth!! What a pretty image and fabulous take on both of those challenges as well!! Enjoy the weekend my friend! HUGS :)

Diane said...

Oh Beth what a lovely pumpkin decoration, great coloring and card design.

Hugs diane

Terry said...

What a lovely pumpkin vase! You did a wonderful job on the coloring and the floral arrangement looks amazing! Great take on the sketch! Happy Weekend, GF!

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Beth, I love your fabulous pumpkin image and lovely embossed details.
Pauline
x

MJ said...

What a great image and great coloring too. So fun. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Beth Norman said...

I love pumpkin too! Your card is so pretty. I really like the IBFS image. I have a lot of their stamps. Nice and deeply etched. TFS.

Joan Ervin said...

Great take on the sketch and I love how you used the colors on that beautiful pumpkin full of flowers and leaves!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!!!

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Beth, that image is gorgeous!!
great job with the sketch. sketches always intimidated me!!

pumpkin season is my favorite! my son made our first pumpkin pie the other day...delicious!

Lynn McAuley said...

Wonderful work with this gorgeous image, Beth! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful card with the CCEE Stampers in their fall colors challenge!

Liz Williams said...

What a lovely arrangement in the pumpkin! TFS

Jodi Collins said...

Just lovely! Great image and I love your layout too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown!

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, this is so pretty! I'm just in love with the stamp!

crzymom said...

Lovely card Beth. The coloring is awesome. Love the textures you added as well.

Cuttysark said...

Hi, just dropping by to say you have lovely cards. I wish i can be as creative as you are. anyway, I stumbled into your blog as i was looking for cool birthday invitations ideas for my website.