Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pillow Talk

Good morning friends back today with my design team card for I Brake For Stamps.....I am working with a Photo Stamp called Pillow Talk today....love the look of these stamps but don't always find them easy to work with but am pretty pleased with this one.


I stamped my image on white card stock using Dusty Durango ink fro Stampin-Up nexted I added some color to the image with my Spectrum Noir markers....edged my frame with distress inks...I than layered my image on a black framelit from Sizzix that had been embossed....my designer papers are from CTMH.added a button and twine and there you have my card for this week.

Don't forget to use my code for your 10% discount over at IBFS.


I would like to enter in the following challenges;

Hugs
Beth

7 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Beth, such a gorgeous vintage image and I love your beautiful frame.
Pauline
x

*Vicki* said...

Fabulous card Beth!! Love your vintage image and the papers you've used are perfect with it!! :) HUGS

Beth Norman said...

Wow, you did a fabulous job with the colouring Beth. I thought you stamped it out in that colour. Great work!

Terry said...

Oh that little child is so sweet, Beth! Your coloring is gorgeous and I just love the vintage feeling. The little cutie fits so well on the dies! Love this, GF! Hugs!

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a sweet image- and your colors are just perfect! I find the photo stamps hard to get just the right touch as well- you did a great job! G-ma know about pillow talk- I look forward to the future day (nothing planned) when I get to do that! Putting on DT hat- Thank You so much for joining us at Sweet Stamps for the AG challenge.

Bonnie said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge.

Karen Conner said...

Super cute card!

Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!!

Have a blessed day!