Pages

Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Merry Christmas

Good morning my friends today I am going to put you in the Christmas mood....I am sharing my card with you that I did for Design Team over at I Brake For Stamps.....the images I used on my card are all from The Christmas Plate I used the Poinsettia, Holly Leaves, and Merry Christmas.


My Poinsettia image was stamped on white card stock then colored with Spectrum Noir markers added some Yellow and Crystal Stickles to centers of flowers and leaves.....next I fussy cut the Poinsettia added pop dots and added to the green Designer Paper from Recollections added some red ribbon stamped sentiment on white CS with embossing ink added some red embossing powder...next I stamped the holly leaves on the designer paper cut them out and added to the tag.

Well that about does it for me today I hope I have inspired you to start on your Christmas cards and don't forget if you like this plate or any stamps you see over at IBFS when you check out use my code for 10% savings on your order.....SAVE10BETH.

Hugs
Beth

9 comments:

Myrna said...

Very pretty. I think poinsettia are so much fun to make and so pretty.
Myrna

Terry said...

Stunning Christmas card, GF! The poinsettias are gorgeous and I love the 3-D effect! Great touch with the added leaves on the greeting! What a pretty bow you tied!!! Hugs!

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! Absolutely STUNNING Beth!! Love the touch of sparkle on the poinsettias and really elegant design!! HUGS :)

cotnob said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Beth, I love your beautifully coloured Poinsettias.
Pauline
x

Linda Carson said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely love how you colored the poinsettias! Wonderful design too!

Beth Norman said...

I can't stop starring at your pointsettias. They are coloured to perfection. Beautiful card!

Leslie Miller said...

A beautiful poinsettia and I'm just in love with the way you colored it!

lisa808 said...

OMGosh Beth, your coloring of the poinsettias is phenomenal! They are gorgeous!

crzymom said...

Lovely Christmas card Beth. Love how you colored the poinsettias.