Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Merry and Bright

Good morning peeps..... had a great week-end Sat. got to go to a stamp camp and made 4 beautiful CTMH layouts.....than Sunday it was all about the grandkid's at a pumpkin farm here is a picture of us the little one is great grand.....I was really beat yesterday had to take a nap. Hope everyone else had a great one too.


Okay now for my design team card for I Brake For Stamps on today's card I am using a Rick St. Dennis stamp called Randi Dandi Christmas Dress.


Isn't she adorable all dressed up in Christmas outfit....I stamped her w/ black ink on white card stock then colored the image with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers added some Stickles to the ornaments on the trees and a little bauble on her hat...I then used a circle Framelit from Sizzix to cut her out....the red card stock is embossed with the Allegro folder from Cuttlebug....my DP are scraps from my stamp camp on Sat. and my card is a 5X5 and uses the sketch from Techno Stamper Blog challenge #338.

Okay well that about does it for me today don't forget to use my code when you shop at I Brake For Stamps.
SAVE10BETH

Now I would like to enter this in a few more challenges 

Die cuts, 2 designer papers and glitter

Hugs
Beth

13 comments:

Terry said...

Sure looks like a very fun family outing! How adorable you all are and on the subject of adorable! Yes the little cutie is so adorable all dressed up and waiting for Santa! Love your take on the sketch challenge. Hugs!

*Vicki* said...

What a darling family photo!! I love the background too! :) I just love your card! The image is darling and you've done such a great job with the sketch! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Beth, such lovely traditional colours.
It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend, such a fabulous family photograph.
Pauline
x

Beth Norman said...

Glad you spent quality time with the grandkids. Great pic! Love your card. Awesome colouring and work on the sketch.

Diane said...

What an adorable family picture. Love your beautiful holiday card design.

Hugs Diane

cebelica said...

I'm glad you had a lovely weekend. The picture of you with your family is great - looks like you all enjoyed your time. :)
Your card is very beautiful. I like the traditional colours and that the background paper as well as the embossed one have music notes pattern. I think it's a perfect fit.
Hugs! xx

Julie Temple said...

Sweet Christmas Card! I love the family photo, too! Thanks for playing along at Holly Jolly this time!

Julie

Inkyfingers said...

What a great weekend you had and that is a gorgeous family photo to cherish. Love your bright, festive card and the colouring is great. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas.

MJ said...

Great picture and great card too. Love the sweet little image and you did a fabulous job coloring it. Love all the little details. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Kim Butterworth said...

Love your layers and the little girl is a cutie. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

Cara Malmrose said...

Great layering and coloring! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again! (Hugs) Cara

Maria Matter said...

adorable Christmas card!!

Beautiful fall family pix, lookin' good!
hugs

crzymom said...

Looks as though you had a wonderful time at the pumpkin patch Beth. The card is gorgeous.